A Storm Of Nightmares And Fears. Featuring: Toni Storm & Rhea Ripley.

Chapter requested by: RLDbeast

I'm the only Americans in NXT UK. And I kinda like it to a certain extent. But it does get rather monotonous at times. The only other American is Hunter. Who has been looking for talent to call up to the main roster or to our sister brand in Orlando NXT. Walter and a few others seem to think I'll be one of the first chosen. But I'm not holding my breath. Ever since Rhea Ripley was crowned NXT Women's Champion in December Toni has been very hard to deal with as she believes she should be NXT Women's Champion instead of Rhea. But contrary to popular opinion. I believe Rhea deserves it.
Around the NXT UK locker room. I'm called 'The Master of Fear'. A character or gimmick I've cultivated for four of the ten years I've been in the wrestling business. I designed the overall look on Batman villain Scarecrow. As just like Dr. Crane. I do my homework and find or figure out what a person's greatest fear is. And on January 25, 2020. At Worlds Collide. I would find out a secret that Toni and Rhea have been keeping secret from me since I started wrestling in NXT UK. But after tonight, their greatest fear will be my greatest pleasure.

I was in catering, talking to Scarlett Bordeaux, who I've known for nearly five years now, and she was telling me that Karrion Kross was looking forward to coming to WWE. But she noticed Rhea and Toni behind me arguing or more loss squabbling about something and she pointed to them. I turned my head and saw them. They immediately clammed up and tried their best to look like they weren't fighting or even arguing. "I wonder what those two were fighting about?" Scarlett asked.
"I don't know, but they weren't fighting about the NXT Women's Championship. As I didn't see it over Rhea's shoulder or around her waist." I replied.
We continued to talk and when it was time for the main event, Toni and Rhea put on one hell of a match but Rhea ultimately prevailed as she beat Toni to retain her NXT Women's Championship.
As I was leaving for the hotel, I heard some noise coming from Rhea's locker room. So out of curiosity I followed the noise and once I reached her locker room, I found the door ajar. And I looked through the crack and saw Rhea grinding against her arena bag as she was straddling it. If that wasn't enough, I heard her say, "Come on, Dani. Make me cum. That's it. Yeah. Your my slave aren't you." Not long after she said that she cried out as her legs shook from the intensity of her orgasm.
'I'm nobodies slave.' I whispered as I grinned. 'But I may have found your ultimate fear.'
I resumed walking to my rental car and saw Toni standing by it.
"Let me guess. They left you behind and you need a ride to the hotel?" I asked.
"Would you mind?" Toni smiled. I opened the passenger door for her and she got in and held her arena bag in her lap and buckled up as I closed the door and walked over to the driver's side and got in myself and tossed my arena bag into the backseat and started the engine, then headed to the hotel.

On the way there, Toni chatted me up. "So, what was the Master of Fear doing here tonight?" She asked.
"I was pretty much a filler for any NXT or NXT UK superstar that didn't show up." I told her.
"Mmm, too bad I couldn't see your improved 'Scared Stiff'." She licked her lips as she continued, "You learned that from Pentagon Jr right?"
"That's correct. I learned Fear Factor and just made it more frightening by doing it from the second rope." I explained.
"I can't wait to see you perform it." She cooed.
"I'm sure you can't." I smirked.

We soon arrived at the hotel and I parked the car and grabbed my arena bag and got out as did Toni. I headed to my room by way of the stairs as I needed to clear my head.
Toni took the elevator. When I reached the fourth floor and went into my room. Ordered room service and just sat on the sofa and waited by watching NCIS on Netflix.

An hour later which was 10 pm. Thirty minutes after the room service was delivered, a knock came to the door. I answered only to see Toni and Rhea standing in the door way. "May I help you ladies?" I asked.
"Daniel. We have a confession to make." Toni said.
"Toni and I have been fighting over you since you came to NXT UK." Rhea told me.
"Secretly, but we want to know. Which of us would get you as a boyfriend?" Toni asked.
"And how do two plan to help me decide this? " I asked.
They walked by me as I stepped aside allowing them in. "Well, how does this strike ya?" Rhea asked as she led me to the bedroom. "Good bo...aahh!" She gasped as I slapped her cheek. Not too hard, yet. Just enough to get her attention. "What was that for?" She asked rubbing her cheek.
"A. You should really make sure that your locker room door is completely closed before you grind on your arena bag and pretend it's me." She blushed red as Toni tried to hide a grin. "Second. I heard what you said, calling me 'your slave." She smiled nervously. "I. Am. Nobodies slave. You on the other hand." I grinned. Are my slave or at least you will by the end of the night."
I then focused on Toni. "And you Toni. I'll be more than happy to break you of your  fear. Which is being subdued, restrained, etc." I grinned. "But by the end of the night. Your ultimate fear. Will be your ultimate pleasure." I smiled as Toni just sat in a chair close to the bed.
"How did you know what my fear is, Dan?" Toni asked.
"I do my research, Toni." I answered honestly, but she looked at me sternly. "Okay, okay. I asked around and talked to your ex boyfriends. And they told me. That when they wanted to tie you up for some kinky fun. You freaked."
"I have my reasons Daniel." She snappee at me. I sat on the bed and patted the spot next to me. Toni took the spot next to me. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to."
I grinned as I said, "It's alright Toni. But I promise when I break you of your fear. I'll be the only one that will tie you up."
"I can live with that." She grinned.
"Good. Now, let's get this started. I said as I stood up and took my shirt off. I approached Rhea first. "Now are you going to listen to orders, or should I smaack you around?"
"Who do you..." She choked as I wrapped my hand around her throat and pushed her into the wall near the bathroom.
"I, am the Master of Fear. And I'm a little pissed that someoner thought I was her slave. Which if anybody knows me. I'm no one's slave. Those who think I am get a screaming nightmare of a reality check from me that they are not my masters. I am theirs. Got it!" Rhea nodded as her eyes had honest to God fear in them. I leaned in and breathed deeply as I took in her scent. "I love the smell of terror in the evening." Toni watched me as I told Rhea what to do. "Strip, bitch." I let go of her throat and stepped back a bit as she took her shirt off and her black lace bra. Then took her gray tennis shoes, black jeans and her black lace panties and just stepped out of the pile of her jeans and panties. "Well, well, well. Somebody was expecting tonight. Look Toni. She was wearing high end lingerie or at least high end bra and panties." I grinned. Toni snickered as face just went from a smile to a grimace. "On your knees." She hesitated and I gripped the back of her head clutching some hair. "When I say on your knees. It doesn't mean , 'when you feel up to it." I jerked her hair and pulled her down until she was on her knees. "It means right now! As in immediately!" I yelled as some she whimpered. I let go of her hair and she started to carefully rub the back of her head. "Take off my jeans and boxers. Now." I said with authority. She immediately went to work on unbuckling my belt and undid my jeans. Then slid two fingers inside the elastic band of my boxers and along with rhe top of my jeans and pulled them down past my knees letting loose my rock hard cock as it sprang up and hit Rhea in the chin. She gasped at the sheer size of my length. "Stroke it." I told her and she did without a moments hesitation. She instinctively spit on it, without me asking her to. Which I let slide even though I shouldn't have. But when she tried to jump the gun by licking the tip and I gripped her cheeks with my right hand and pushed her so she was laying on her back on the floor. "I didn't say to lick the tip of my dick, did I? Did I?!"
"No you didn't sir." She said as she winced at the pain my grip tightened on her cheeks.
"That's right I did not." I replied.
"Please, sir can Iick the tip?" She asked with a whimper.
"And?" I asked her knowing that there was more to her request.
"And suck your cock? Please." She begged.
"Yes, can." I let go of her cheeks and she got on her knees as I stood up and she wrapped her left hand around my shaft and resumed stroking my cock, licked the tip and  slid her lips over my length, and slid four and a half to five inches into her mouth and down her throat. And bobbed her head back and forth along my length and her mouth felt so amazing that I moaned and groaned as I slid my right hand behind her head and when she slid her mouth onto my length, I pressed her onto my shaft and made her take another inch and a half down her throat. She coughed, gagged and sputtered. I held her onto my cock and she tapped me on my left knee. And I held her there for another second before releasing my grip on the back of her head. Which made her swiftly pull off my cock with a 'pop' and she pumped my shaft and breathed heavily as she tried to catch her breath.
I looked to Toni who tore her shirt off and had taken off her daisy dukes and was rubbing her pussy over the crotch of her panties. Toni was most definitely enjoying me make Rhea do what I told her. The image of Toni getting extremely turned on by what I was doing as a wet spot had formed as she licked her index and middle fingers and slid them underneath her panties and started rubbing her clit with the two fingers as I looked back at Rhea and she was close to cumming and when she got closer I noticed that she was trying to sneak an orgasm out of her body and I gripped her hair and jerked it back until her eyes locked with mine.
"Did I say you could cum?" I asked sternly.
"No, sir." She whimpered.
"No I didn't." I said making, Rhea wince in pain as I tightened my grip on her hair. "You don't do anything without my sayso."
"I'm sorry, sir. Can I cum please?" She begged.
"You can if you answer one question, who's my slave girl?" I grinned evilly as she took a deep breath or two.
"I am, sir." She said weakly.
"What?" I gripped her hair even harder as I asked, "Who's my slave girl?"
"I am, sir." She said a little louder.
"That's right. I call you, you come to me. Day or night. Because?" I grinned as I looked to Toni, who was really getting off on what I was doing to the Nightmare.
"Because, I'm your slave girl." She whimpered.
I nodded as I pulled her to her feet and spun her around and bent her over causing her to place her hands on the wall. "I don't want you to cum until I give you permission." I smacked her ass hard making a red handprint appear on her right ass cheek. "Got it?" She nodded and as much as I wanted to punish her for doing a nonverbal reply to my question. I felt that the red handprint was enough for now. I slid my shaft up and down her slit and I could tell that I was driving her nuts as she scratched the wall and moaned. I slid my cock into her snatch and just railed into her. Grabbing her hips amd pulling her back onto my length. After a moment or two, I slid my hands from her waist to her shoulders and pulled her upright using her shoulders and kissed her neck and her left shoulder and she was enjoying my pistoning cock as it flashed in and out of her pussy.
She soon bogged, "Please, sir. Please can I cum?"
"Not yet, you have to get me close first." She moaned as I slowed to hard deliberate thrusts.
"Oh god, your dick feels so, good. Aaahhh!" She screamed.
"You better not be cumming." I reminded her as I stopped thrusting.
"No, sir. I'm not." She said with a little tremble her voice.
"Okay," I resumed pounding her from behind which made her breasts bounce, this went on for another few minutes and I soon felt my orgasm approaching fast as my cock throbbed and pulsed inside her cunt.
And she must have noticed as she begged, "Please, sir. Can I cum now?" Now as much as I would have enjoyed making her hold out a little while longer, I decided that since she had done everyhing I asked I smiled.
"Yes you can, Rhea." I said softly as she grinned and came so hard from the orgasm I made her hold back for the past forty-five minutes to an hour, and her pussy tightened around my shaft so much that it caused my cock to fire rope after rope of cum into her waiting womb as the last couple spurts painted her inner walls. Once the last drop left the tip of my dick. I pulled out and watched as a little of my cum and hers dripped out of her pussy.
She panted and slowly slid to her knees, as she said, "Thank you, sir. Thank you."