My Birthday Surprise For The Nightmare. Featuring: Rhea Ripley.

It was a few days before October 11. And I had a special day and evening planned for my girlfriend of four years. The Nightmare herself Rhea Ripley.

I woke up a few minutes before my girl did. I looked to her and smiled. I couldn't believe it's been four years since we met and ever since December last year, she's still the NXT Women's Champion and I'm extremely proud of her fighting as hard as she has been to keep it. While I was lost in thought. Rhea had apparently woken up and saw me staring out into space in deep contemplation.
"You okay babe?" Rhea's voice rang out snapping me out of the daze I was in.
"Yeah. I'm fine Rhe." I grinned and kissed her forehead. "I was just thinking about our future as I usually am." She nodded and hugged me closer to her and I continued, "I want to be with you, always. And the only thing that can guarentee that. Is for us to get married or have a little one. And I would like To know what you want?"
Rhea looked at me with her dark brown eyes, "I want my boyfriend of four years to follow his heart. But I too want the same things he does. And I hope he plans to change our status soon." She then looked at me as if I was up to something. "What are you up to, babe?"
"Me? I'm not up to anything but loving my Nightmare of a Girlfriend." I said making her laugh.
"Uh huh." She kissed me and sighed. "Mmm. So what do you have planned for my birthday? "
"Nice try honey." I smiled as she said.
"Curses. My boyfriend figured me out." She grinned as I kissed her neck. "But I love you."
"And I you, my beautiful nightmare." I kissed her and sat up. I got dressed as she watched me and I smiled as I said, "Enjoying the view?" She got up and walked over to me and wrapped her arms around me from behind and held me tight. We then went about our usual routine and that night I went out alone and got something special for her. Not knowing she did the same for me only she ordered hers a week ago.

The morning of her birthday, I woke up at four in the morning and got everything ready. Her breakfast, her first gift of the day. Which was a pair of concert tickets, and VIP passes, I even made reservations at Hole In The Wall Diner. Which serves authentic Australian cuisine.
I also the night before, dropped off a very special item to be on top of a slice of Lamington. Which I knew she loved. She would eat a lot of Lamington when we were in the Australian Indies.

When she woke up, there was a tray of toast, eggs sunnyside up, sausage links, and hash browns. And a rose in a on top of a small rectangular box. She smiled as she leaned up on her right elbow. And took the rose off the box and smelled it. "Babe!?" She called out. When there was no response she shrugged and ate a piece of hash browns. But didn't open the box. She ate the breakfast and smiled as I came from our bedroom shower. A towel wrapped around my waist and I was using another towel to dry my hair. I grinned as she looked me up and down.
"Good morning, honey." I walked over to the bed and looked to the tray next to her and found she hadn't touched the box yet. She tried to sneak a kiss and I backed up. "Uh, uh. Not until you open the box honey."
"Ohhh, alright." She grabbed the box and slowly opened it up to expose Avenged Sevenfold concert tickets and VIP passes. She held her right hand to her chest, "Ohh my god, babe?"
"I know it's not really one of your top favorite metal bands but they are metal and one of the most intense bands I've heard since Metallica. And besides it's your birthday and I thought you would enjoy going with me and hanging out with the band a little bit after the concert."
She snapped her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly against her. "I love it. Thanks, babe." She pulled away just a bit and kissed me. "I love you." She smiled as she kissed me again.
"I love you, too." I was overwhelmed with how happy I made her so far already today.

She soon got up and went into the shower to get ready for the concert at three this afternoon. And even though it was her birthday. Tonight, one way or another our l ife was going to change.

At the concert, I had a blast watching Rhea having fun and as was I. After the concert we headed backstage and met the band and Rhea was quite the hit. About forty-five minutes later. Rhea and I said our goodbyes to the band and headed to the Hole In The Wall Cafe. While on the way to our reservations. Rhea said, "Babe." I looked to her. I had fun today so far. And I can't wait to see how you are going to finish this perfect day." She leaned over and kissed my cheek.