Chapter Five

Blaire's Pov

"Oh right... I forgot... I originally came here to deliver your suits for your comeback." I said while wiping my tears.

"Really? Where?" they excitedly asked.

I opened the bag which contained the suits.

"Omo... Nice." They said.

"We're going to put this on... Wait." they said before going into their personal dressing rooms.

"Blaire.... Blairee...." i heared Kim taehyung.... I mean V... I'm just going to call them their screen names... V called me.

"Mmm? Yes?" I replied.

"Uhmm.. Could you please hand me the necktie? It's not here... And could you please get a medium size for me? I got the wrong size" He said.

So... I tried to find a medium sized suit in the bag and a necktie too.

I knocked on his dressing room door.

He opened the door and surprisingly I shouted.

"Ya! Are you crazy?" I yelled after seeing him inside the room shirtless. SHIRTLESS...

I covered my eyes

I covered my eyes...

"What's wrong?" He asked me.. He even went closer to me.

As he stepped closer, I stepped backwards..

"Hey! Stop it!" I said before throwing the suit and necktie to him.

I heared him laugh softly and then I heared the door of his dressing room shut.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw him disappeared from my sight.

"Phew..." my heart was beating so fast...

After seeing him shirtless with his abs....

Who wouldn't go nuts?

"So. How's this?" the rest of the members came out of their dressing rooms with the suit on.

I put both of my thumbs up

"Perfect.... No matter what you wear you still look good anyway." I covered my mouth because of what I said.