Chapter Eleven

Jhope's POV

We woke up because of a very loud scream tied up to a chair.

"Ya! Let her go! I'll kill you once I get free from this ties!" Jin was screaming so loud while making some very big movements from left to right trying to break free from the ties.

"Blaire!" I looked at her.... A lot of tears were stuck on her eyes but didn't shed as if it was frozen.

"Why are you doing this to you own daughter?!" Blaire angrily asked.

"You two will marry each other no matter what happens." Blaire's mom said before even putting the knife closer to her neck.

"I won't marry anyone!! I am Blaire Willow and no one can stop me!" She yelled.

"Really?" she shouted when her mother burried the knife in her neck... No.. It wasn't too deep. Just enough to cut her skin a little but still she hurt our queen.

She will suffer the consequences.

"If you hurt her once, we will break you twice!" Rm yelled.

"How? You are all tied up. If only Jin would agree to marry her, we will all let you go.." Blaire's mom said.

"Jin. She's loosing to much blood from her wound.." I said.

"And it's not good for her...." suga added.

"She just recovered from a two-year coma." Jimin said.

"So... I'm begging you.. Just agree to marry her..." Surprisingly, V came out fron nowhere with his hands tied up.

"V! What are you talking about!" Jin yelled.

"She will die soon because of too much blood loss!" V said.

"Kim Taehyung!" Jin angrily yelled.

"I... I trust you... Fully." V said...

"Don't regret this." Jin said.

"I won't... I'll never regret sacrificing my love for her safety. And for entrusting her to a friend of mine." V said before smiling softly.

V was taken away by some men so....

"I'll agree to marry Blaire.... But let my friends go.... All of them.." Jin said.

"Ok.... There you go." Bethany laughed evily...

Jin and Blaire were taken somewhere while the rest of us including V was set free.

"We will come back to rescue you both.." I said.

Jin's Pov

Blaire and I were locked up in a room...

Just the two of us.

She was crying in the other corner while I was staring blankly at the ceiling.

Why?