16

He screamed in fear with his hands on his chest as he saw two men sitting in his living room.

"Where the fuck have you been all day? We were so fucking worried about you!" Taehyung said with a voice mixed with anger and concern. Jimin was sitting beside him with a look that showed the same emotions as Taehyung's voice.

"Yoongi-hyung, it's 3pm we haven't seen you or heard from you in 12 hours!" Jimin joined Taehyung, and now they were all three standing up.

How the hell was Yoongi supposed to tell Jimin that Chang-Hoon was back and that he was assaulted by him. Like always, Yoongi pushed his own emotions away about the situation to make sure his friends were okay, something Jimin also tended to do.

He took a deep breath and looked at Jimin with sorrowful eyes that only made the pink haired male confused.

"Jimin, I think we need to sit down for this one. Tae you too." He said calmly. Taehyung, along with Jin, was the only person who knew about Yoongi and Jimin's dark past, so Yoongi was comfortable with the blue haired male hearing it.

Yoongi looked at the table and saw that the two boys had made themselves comfortable and made some of Yoongi's ramen while they had waited for him.

They all sat down and the two male in front of him looked worried and confused, anger nowhere to be seen now.

He didn't know how to break the news to Jimin. He was such a fragile being, and he didn't want to break the poor boy. He had already went through enough.

"Yoongi-hyung what is it? Are you okay?" Taehyung asked looking terribly concerned for his hyung.

"Chang-Hoon is back Jimin." The latter's face paled and his eyes widened in disbelief and fear.

"W-what? No. I-it can't be. H-how.. how do you know?" He stuttered, trying to breathe properly, but the shock of the man he feared being back was too much for him.

"He umm.. He approached me the other day when I was on my way to meet up with Jin-hyung." He took a deep breath before continuing. Even though he tried to ignore it and seem tough about it, the assault had taken its toll on him mentally. "Yesterday as I was walking home from Red Velvet... he assaulted me. Not sexually, but...." He didn't know how to finish his sentence, so he just looking down at his lap. Jimin broke out in tears and lounged forward, pulling Yoongi into a bone crushing hug.

"I'm so sorry hyung.." He whispered to Yoongi while his tears ran like waterfalls down his chubby cheeks. Yoongi didn't understand why he was apologising. Jimin did nothing wrong?

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry that happened to you." Taehyung also said, a tear making its way down his cheek, slowly. He pulled the two boys into a hug, and they all stayed like that for a long time, just being there for each other.

Yoongi tried his best not to cry as the memories of yesterday's horrible night flooded his mind, but with no success. In the matter of seconds he was sobbing, and it made his two best friends worry even more than they already did. Yoongi almost never cried, but when he did, it was something serious, and everyone knew that.

They pulled away from each other and wiped their cheeks dry before more tears came flooding.

"He knocked me out cold when I tried to fight back.. And then I woke up in Hoseok's house." Yoongi continued his story, both looking back at him, shocked.

"Did that bastard fucking kidnap you?" Taehyung angrily asked. Yoongi shook his head.

"No, he actually beat Chang-Hoon up and took be home with him to rest. He didn't do anything but help me." Yoongi smiled at the thought. He was so grateful that Hoseok had been there, or God knows what Chang-Hoon would've done to him.

"He helped you?" Jimin asked in disbelief. He had always had a bad feeling about Hoseok ever since Yoongi told him that he was following him, so this shocked him. And can you blame him? The guy fucking followed his best friend.

"Yeah. And he made me breakfast and drove me home too." The blonde of the three said, the two other boys looking at him more and more surprised. They had never expected such things from Hoseok.

"Well at least you have a nice stalker." Taehyung joked, and they all chuckled at that. They were all so comfortable in each other's company.

"But Jimin, are you okay? You know since Chang-Hoon is back?" Yoongi asked. Now it was his turn to look concerned.

"I don't know honestly, I think I just have to process the news. But hyung, you gotta stop worrying about everyone else but yourself. You were assaulted goddamn. And I know how you are, but you can't just push this away like it didn't happen!" Jimin said, and all three of them knew he spoke the truth. From the outside, Yoongi didn't seem like the type that cared about others. He seemed cold, and like he didn't give a shit about anything or anyone, but in reality he was always so busy taking care of his loved ones that he almost forgot how to take care of himself.

"But Jiminie-"

"You have to listen to Jiminie on this one hyung." Taehyung interrupted him with a stern look.

"I'm fine guys. You don't have to worry about me. I'm fine." Yoongi tried to defend, he was their hyung, they didn't need to take care of him, he need to take care of them.

"But you're obviously not hyung! You just broke down crying, and you never cry! You have to understand that this is serious! You were fucking assaulted, you're getting stalked and you only think about everyone else but yourself! You can't keep ignoring your own emotions!" Jimin yelled. Yoongi looked at him, almost shocked at his sudden outburst, but he listened to him. He knew, deep down, that he was right. That he couldn't keep doing his to himself, it would only cause him harm in the end.

But he still felt like he had to protect Jimin from the world. He had raised the boy like his own brother, he simply couldn't let him get hurt.

A vv emotional chapter ;( I hope you all remember to take care and love yourselves. Remember, you are important! You are loved! And if you don't feel loved, just know that I love you, no matter who you are. And if you're going through something or just need a friend to talk to, my dm's are always open. I won't judge anybody.

Have a wonderful day/night <3