thirty-six

ten woke up on the floor on the bed that johnny had made for him. its not that he didnt want to share a bed, its just that it would be weird sleeping in the same bed on the night they met. and they didnt want johnny's family to suspect anything yet

however this didnt stop ten from climbing onto the boy's  bed and laying next to him.

the night before, the two ate and caught up with eachother. ten met johnny's parents and brother and they all seemed to get along pretty well . they ate tv then went to bed pretty early as ten was tired.

ten was alot more confident with johnny than he thought he was going to be. and this made johnny alot more comfortable.

ten smiled as johnny was asleep. he laid ontop of the blanket so he didnt disturb johnny at all. oh how beautiful johnny looked as he slept.

he sneakily grabbed his phone and took a picture of the boy before getting comfortable again. johnny started moving around slightly as the sun came through the window, shining onto his face. his eyes batted open only for him to be blinded.

"i'll help you," ten laughed quietly, putting his hand over johnny's face, "good morning."

"oh, hello,"  johnny smiled, covering his sleepy face, "my face is really puffy..."

"its fine," ten comforted him, pulling his hand away from his face, "so is mine."

johnny smiled, before yawning and reaching for his phone, "ten~ its 8am~"

"i didnt wake you up! the sun did!" ten whined, "go back to sleep if you want."

"i will," johnny smiled, "come here."

johnny opened his arms for the younger who was in shock for a few seconds, before johnny laughed at him and pulled him closer. ten felt his cheeks get flushed as their body heat combined.

"comfy?"

"y-yeah, very," ten smiled, hugging johnny, "you're a cute sleeper by the way."

-

taeyong: jaehyun made me breakfast im 🥺

taeyong: oi answer ur phone its 11am

taeyong: CHITTAPHON

taeyong: you better have a good explanation for this >:(

ten: we were in bed

taeyong: uhhhhh

ten: nO NOT LKKE THAT

ten: i slept somewhere else but i woke up first so i sat next to him on his bed until he woke up then he like? forced me into cuddling?

taeyong: ???

ten: that sounds bad

ten: it was consensual