thirty-five

ten: SHIT IM AT THE AIRPORT

yuta: oh my god you're gonna have so much fun ten just wait

johnny: i feel sick with excitement

taeyong: ten is shaking rn what do i do

johnny: :(( tennieeee

ten: WHAT IM SCARED

ten: i need to sitt

taeyong: we're getting on the plane soon

winwin: this is so exciting wtf

johnny: ill be at the airport waiting for u two

jaehyun: ill b waiting for u taeyong ;)

taeyong: o-oh

-
johnny drove up at the entrance of the airport and parked his car. he had a drink for ten as he had asked for one beforehand and a coat just incase he didnt have one. it was cold today.

his body felt like jelly as he made his way into the building. he waited near where they were going to come out, and his heartrate was rising at the minute.

he waited another five minutes until he felt a tap on his shoulder. he turned around to see a brunette boy stood behind him.

"jaehyun! hello!" he smiled, hugging the shorter boy.

"hey! i saw you come out of your car and i was gonna follow you, but you walk REALLY fast."

johnny laughed, smiling.

"you look super nervous, man," jaehyun laughed, seeing johnny's nervous expression on his face, "believe me, ive met ten before and he is a pro at keeping a conversation. nothing will be awkward between you two.. i promise you."

"thank you.." johnny sighed, "im so scared."

"dont be!" jaehyun told him, "where are you gonna take ten when he gets here?"

"i was thinking about just taking him to my house.." johnny admitted.

"oh okay, thats good," jaehyun nodded, "so i'll take taeyong to my house."

-

it had been a bit longer than what the two boys had expected but people finally started coming out of the plane. johnny's heart was beating its fastest as he watched the crowds of people arrive.

jaehyun was looking too, but it was hard when the people they were looking for are ridiculously short.

johnny suddenly spotted the thai boy and a massive smile rose on his face. ten didnt quite notice him at first but when he did, he didnt hesitate to grab taeyong and run towards him.

he smiled the hardest he has ever smiled as ten put his arms around his waist. he hugged him as tight as he could, and it felt like they had been waiting for this for years.

"you give nice hugs," johnny whispered, putting his chin on ten's head, "im so glad you're here."

"im glad im with you."