Chapter 7: Escape

Sorry for the late post, been busy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV

"Do you have your things, (Y/n)." Mavis asked.

I looked at her confused and tilted my head, "What?"

"Don't be silly. Your wand, and crystals, and tarot cards, and book of shadows. Your stuff?" she said in a 'duh' tone. I shook my head in confusion. She gasoed, "WHAT?! COME ON!" Mavis yelled, beginning to pull me by my arm elsewhere. "It's almost as if you're not from around here." she jokingly giggled. I chuckled nervously. 'Dammit, Mavis!' i thought.

She dragged me along to a storage-like room and pulled out a few stuff. The room was dark with spider weds and honestly made me nervous. "Here." Mavis beamed and handed me a brown cloth bag. I opened it, hesitantly and inside was a wooden wand, some weird cards, a few different colored crystals, and 4 white candles.

"The white candles can be used as a replacement for any spell or ritual. They crystal can be used to give you good and positive energy, like Euphoria or others. The ward can be used for anything, but sometimes to direct energy. Tarot cards are a form of divination, which literally means working with the divine, or your higher self, which is the ultimate purpose of tarot cards, just like yoga."

'What the fudge!' I looked up at the female, giving me a bunny toothed smile. "Er... T-thanks." i said, a bit unsure, throwing down my old plastic wand.

"No need to thank me. I'm just another one of the witches in training here doing my job, but oh how i wish i was like Len." she beamed, her eyes as big as beach balls, fantasizing. "Who?" i asked, confused. 'Why does that name ring a bell?'

"Len Saaki is one of the highest witches here in the coven, though they can be a bit mean." she explained. I gasped, 'LEN!' I mentally yelled, having a flash back of her and Ayasumi's warnings. My heart began to beat fast. 'Calm down (Y/n), you're fine. Don't bring attention to yourself. You're not going to get caught. SHIT, WHERE'S RED!?'

"What's wrong (Y/n)?" Mavis tilted her head. "N-nothing?" I lied, beginning to heavily sweat. "S-so, um... Can you tell me more about Len? They sound very interesting." Mavis eyes lit up, in determination. "Sure of course, Len is SOOO cool! Lens been practicing ever since they were a toddler, I heard that they hexed someone just for calling them ugly! One of the coven leaders even said that Len's skills may one day get them to be a coven leader." I nodded, silently making mentally notes to tell Red, 'Can't risk having the spy mission blown up, Red would be so upset.' My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by Mavis gasped.

"I HAVE AN IDEA, LET'S GO SEE LEN RIGHT NOW!?"

"NO!..."

We stared at each other, letting the akward tension fill the air. The witch looked a bit startled by my reaction, for sure had jumped when I yelled.

'Shit! Shit! Shit! Think!!?'

"...I-i just w-wanted to see m-more things first." I anxiously murmured, fiddling with the ends of my witch wand. The girl's upset demeanor quickly change as she playfully smiled, "Ok then, let's go meet some of the coven leaders instead." She said, pulling my arm again, not giving me time to respond.

'What are coven leaders? What's a coven? Where's Red? This is so nerve recking, this feels so scary. It's like finding a needle in a haystack. Should i run now?'

My thoughts were interrupted by Mavis's words. "Gosh where are my manners, first day here and I haven't offered you anything. Herbal tea? Biscuit?" She offered, looking back at me while walking. 'Why the fuck would I want some nasty food from strangers. For all I know, you crazy mutherfuckas could be pissing in them, saying it's "All apart of nature.'