Chapter 1: Arrival

A/n:💟💕🍑🌸 UwU

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Don't play music yet!*

'Omg! Omg! OMG! We're arriving!' i internally squealed nearly bouncing in my seat. "Oh my god, we're here!" Akiko squealed throwing her hands in the air. The bus was buzzing with TONS of young adults chatting and joking around. I was right, you could smell the scent of pine and ceder! Along with a shiny, clear, blue lake! Lately I had been working hard on my school work, carving so hard to past, but i needed a break. My name is (Y/n) (L/n), i am an eighteen years old college student in my first year of university. You're probably wondering where I'm headed off to, well Camp Sunny Side!... Or is it Sunny Side Camp... Well whatever it is I'm going. All college year every had been buzzing about it, like i was the latest gossip. Me and all four of my friends had made it pass the exam to finally get to this  two months trip and i was not going to let my hard work, late nights, caffeine, determination, and late night classes go to wasted! Me and my friends decided that we were going to make this the vest trip of our LIVES!!

"Tsu! Get your ass off the glass!" Akiko commanded. I look besides me and gasped! Tsu's ass was indeed on the glass!... With their pants down!... And underwear down!... Twerking! We bursted into laughter, but Haru. I laughed so hard my side was beggining to hurt and tears were forming in my eyes! "I feel bad for ever had to see that horrible sight." Haru sighed. "I can't believe I got on." Akane smirked. "I can't believe you punched that teacher either!" i chuckled. "Hey, it was worth it." Akane humped his shoulders.

Akiko was my bestfriend since pre-k and we've been besties ever since, moreover acting like sisters. If Akiko was in trouble, i was in trouble. If i cheating on a test, Akiko would be cheating on that same DAMN test. She was a sassy, confident lesbian with a big ass attitude. She a ferocious cat in nail polish and hoop earrings. However, Tsu and Haru were another story, we met them in seventh grade. Haru was emotionless and quiet, always reading or something. Tsu on the other hand, was always in trouble for acting like a dog being creepily weird. For example, always walking around on fours, barking, growling, talking in third person, you name it. Akane was a bad boy type, always in trouble, bad grades, charming, and smooth with the ladies... And men. He liked to pick on all of us, going as far as slyly bullying others and being manipulative and a jerk. I don't even now how he found his way in our friend group.

I looked out the widow and could see a large sign come into view, it read, Sunny Side Camp. "We're here!" the bus driver yelled. All the younglings on the bus peeked through the window, to the camp site coming into view. Excited mumbles were coming from everyone. My head felt like it was going to explode from excitement!

As we got off the bus, a beautiful auburn hair older adult was calling everyone's name and gave us small slips of papers that, i assumed was our cabin number. 'THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING!'

"Now to get my bags." i said looking around. I had found my bag, but only problem was it in the luggage pile, deep deep in there. 'Damn' i thought. I looked around to the others stepping on each other's luggages to get to their stuff. 'Better not squish my damn oreos!' i thought. I looked over to a red hair with caramel skin, easily pulling up 4bags with one arms as if they weight no more than a feather! I was flabbergasted! 'What the fuck! Girl version of he-man ain't it.' i thought. "Um... Hey, can you um... help me?" i asked embarrassed of my need for help. She looked at me, tsked, then sashayed away like i didn't even exist! I scoffed. "Rude much." i commented. I turned and pulled out my luggage with all my might in result, falling hard on my ass. 'Shit!' i mentally cursed. My butt was in serious pain but i shook it off!

I then wondered around the cabins for a good 5mins confused about where to go and struggling to not get trampled alive. "A7, where the hell is that?" i said looking around. My eye settled on a sigh above a cabin that read, 'A7', i sigh in relief and knocked on the door to receive no answer. "Hello?" i called out but still receive no answer. I slowly opened the door and a blue hair girl. "Hi." i called out. She turned as her lips formed a smile. "Oh hi hi hi, i didn't hear you. Please come in." she beamed. I quickly dragged my bags in the room. The room had 2 bunk beds, but one was empty. I didn't even notice the brown haired female laying down in one of the top bunks. "I'm just making myself at home," the blue hair female giggled. "By the way, my names Holly Hanji."