im so sorry»6

so guys basically it only took me 1 day, 4 hours and 34 minutes for me to figure out how to pick 3 different kinds of locks with a hair pin and paper clip. I'll be on your tv in the next fifteen years wanted.😂jk but I did learn and I feel really badass right now!

btw things get down in this chapter so.. uh chill cause nothing really really bad happens ;)
--

Liah's POV

ever since the coffee shop with Luke, I've felt sick to my stomach about Chandler. I could almost feel the pounding in my wrists and all over my body, from the pain he brought me. like its happening all over again.

and I'm not just scared for myself, but for others too. One, like Sam. he's not back yet. we both left in the morning and it's almost dawn! I get that he's with his buddy and all, but I want him to call me or something. Yet, Chandler would never hurt his best friend.

I sat on the couch watching stupid Once Upon A Time remakes as Karol made some popcorn to cheer me up. it didn't work.
"I'm sorta surprised. . ." she added setting the bowl on the coffee table.
"what do you mean?"
"well" she said throwing a piece of popcorn in her mouth. "I thought that maybe you'd feel better about it"

"in what possible way would I feel better about this?!" I laughed

"when you tell people stuff that, you'd prefer not to say, its like a weight lifted off your chest. it makes people feel better"

"and how would you know all this, I'm practically the only one other than your parents and. . . Chandler, who knows about your. . ." I trailed off.

"suicide attempt." she finished. she seemed completely fine about the fact that she hated her life so much that she tried to throw it away and it didn't work. she seems so positive about the world, but I know and I think everyone whose ever met her knows that under that smile is a girl who is grieving from all the pain that she's suffered, and never let herself let it out.
. . . I hear her cry at night. Her wailing gets louder by seconds until her throat hurt. . . but, I've realized that most of the time she's not awake. Dreams. actually Nightmares. she stops when she wakes up. she's the true fighter.
" I have a therapist" she laughed. "he teaches me good stuff! plus he is so gorgeous like i want him-"

The door slams open.

"aye! Liah! you in here?" Sam said entering with a bottle in his other hand.

idiot! he's intoxicated.
soon after Chandler walks through the door, silent.
"Good old Channy-boy here made sure he'd be good to drive home from the bar, so can you get him a drink now?" Sam laughed.

Chandlers eyes were glued on me. my stomach turns.

"no thank you" he says
"No! Chandler! Have a beer! Liah!! Go get him some will you?"

my face turns read with anger. no man can treat a woman like this sober or drunk.

"Sam..." I say steady "I think it's time for you to stop and get ready for bed, you've had enough"

"what? No!!" he shouts.

"Can you just get Chandler some beer for god sake!!" he shouts even louder throwing the glass cup to the floor, shattering it. I flinch at the sound. Instantly Chandler stands.

"NO SAM" I shout as loud as I could. "YOU FUCKING IDIOT GET OUT"

everyone went quiet and Sam left out the door.

My chest pounds, my hands are shaky, and I might have just met the limit of my fear. I can't believe Sam would be so foolish.

"are you okay?" Chandler asks.