10» Help.

finally updating, so sorry about the wait. Please enjoy this chapter while you can.
---

Liah's P.O.V

My heart was pounding. Is this really happening?

I'm loosing focus, how did I even get passed this far in the hospital without being stopped?
I don't even know where my fathers room is.
"Daddy!?" I shout tears streaming down my face in a unfamiliar corridor.

"Dad!? Where are you?!" I sob louder.
"Liah! Quiet down!" Chandler yells running towards me.
"You... You get away from me you monster!" I cry as the memories begin to roll back in.
"Liah... just calm down-"
"Who are you to tell me to 'calm down'? go fuck yourself you bastard!" I yell.

I'm not thinking straight and I realize that, but the words keep falling out from my mouth, I
don't mean this!

Chandler calmly stepped closer and closer to me. "Liah, calm down. Please."

His hands cradled my face as he uses his thumbs to wipe the tears off my cheeks.

I pull myself into his chest and cry. I can hear movement around me, and I'm sure it was just nurses coming to give me a sleeping drug or something.

"Ma'am, maybe you should go home for the night, get some rest. Your father is going to be here all night." a woman said with a reassuring look.

"I-I can't go home" I sob.
"Its okay, you're coming home with me" chandler said, pulling me to the exit.

I didn't protest. I didn't care. The car ride to his house was silent and I thought I was sort of 'thinking through my life' but really I was just sitting there still looking out the window. I didn't realize when we got home. Chandler had opened the door to the passenger side for me.

His house was nice. It wasn't huge but a very decent size. I slowly walked in not use to my surroundings.

I haven't seen Chandler in forever.
What do I really know about him?

Common sense started filling my mind.
"Do you want something to drink? You are one hundred percent welcome to stay over night which I assume you are planning to do."
I looked at him in worry.

"its okay" he smiled. "I have a spare bedroom, we aren't sleeping in the same bed."

Tears began to fill my eyes. "Its not that" I say looking down fighting my tears.
"Hey..." Chandler says coming close to comfort me. "It'll be okay. Your dad will be fine and all will go back to normal"

"Promise?" I asked like a helpless puppy.
"Promise" he replied, and we both went off to bed.

* * *

The next morning I imagined waking up to pancakes but instead I woke up to the smell of old refrigerated pizza. I shuffle to the kitchen barely being able to see.
"Good mornin'" Chandler says as he takes a big bite out of the pizza.
"What are you eating!" I laugh.
"Pizza duh! Want some?" He smirks sliding a slice across the counter.
"Ew no, you pig" I smile a bit sliding it back.
"Aye, more for me!" He smiled "theres some cereal in the cupboard "

I prepare my lucky charms. {yes oml i ship myself with this cereal}
"Do you want me to drive you to the hospital today?" Chandler asks.

"Yeah actually, thats very kind of you."

I was interrupted by the sound of my ringtone. i walk over to see its an unknown number.
"Hello?"
"Hi there, is this Liah Anderson?"
"Yes..."
"Im calling from the hospital, I'm going to need you to come in as soon as you can, its urgent. There seems to be a problem with your father..."

---
Cliff hanger wow

Took me long enough sorry guys

I got snapchat! Add me!!!! @toomuchtwd !!!!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day/night!!

Love you all so much❤️ xox kris