get it together »7

it snowed really hard today*!
gonna build a snowman☃
thought that was gonna be cool
but, I'm not cool
so that just doesn't make sense☻
k I'm gonna stop cause I'm lame☀︎
.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Liah's POV

breathe.
it's okay, people make mistakes.
No, it's not okay! I can't believe I did that to Sam.
I was upset, and I'm not sure if I did that because I was upset with him, but I just pray that's true.

I don't want anything to do with Chandler.
I never did! But that rush that I felt. . . it was indescribable! The only thing is I can't figure out if the feeling that went through my body was good, or bad.

I want to talk to someone. Not to Karol, she needs her space right now, not to Tori that be me walking right into a death chamber, not to. . . there's really nobody else. I need friends, like now

**me everyday**

Luke?
I do want to talk to him, clear things up about my past and the way that it made me feel, and the impact it has on me today. Kinda explaining the whole scene of mine that he got to witness. But I barely know him! I guess it's worth a try, or I need to get to know him more before I mention it.

Phone Rings

Luke- Hello? Liah?
Liah- hey, how are you?
Luke- good, what's up?
Liah- are you busy for lunch today? I wanna talk
Luke- uh, nope I'm free, where do you want to go I know this amazing place at-
Liah- ill text you my address.
Luke- oh, okay, see you later then.
Liah- see you.

phone call ends

Okay, one thing taken care of. . .

shoot! Sam! aye, he can say hello to Luke and I'll tell him to leave after. I'm sure he has something to do. But I need to talk to him now, discuss last nights incident.
But not the one with me and Chandler! hell no! The alcohol deal.

"Sam?" I ask walking into the living room.
"ugh, hey sweetie" he smiled lifting himself of from the couch, holding his head.
"You okay there?" I ask, "you seem sorta. . . sick"
Of course I knew, he had a hangover! I hope it will pass soon, I don't want Luke to think I'm with the wrong kind of guy.

Sam puts his hand up to his mouth then breathes out, trying to smell his breathe. He falls back when he finally catches a whiff.
"I-I think I might have a light hangover, if that makes any sense" he laughed. "I've been drinking. . . "have you been?" he got up suddenly all concerned. I loved this kind of Sam.

"No, you did. I was sober. You were drunk. Chandler brought you here-"
"Chandler? You? Together?" he asked so serious. "Did anyone die?"
I laughed. "no honey, it was actually fine, a good change."

I brought Sam into the kitchen and sat him on one of the stools. His foot tapped on the garbage every two beats, putting me in a rhythm as I made scrabbled eggs.

"I should bring some to Karol's room." I said, making a plate for her.
The beat stopped, Sam knocked the lid off but looked straight at me.
"why isn't she here, with us?" he seemed concerned again.

"Problems. . . with Chandler-"
"I swear to God if he touched her, he's not like this-"
"No no! she just had this memory flash and she got kinda scared, I'm just letting her go slow for a few days."
"oh, okay." he said, and went down on his knees to pick the lid up.

He stopped before putting the lid on.

"what's with all this glass?" he asked.
"um,-"
"Chandler did this didn't he?I remember! We went to the bar, just for a drink, he wasn't feeling that great for some alcohol so he said he'd drive home and when we got here he'd have a glass or two. He must have gotten drunk! That son of a bitch I told him-"

"Sam!" I cut him off, making him quiet. "That was you, you knocked the glass over because you were drunk. Not Chandler, quit blaming everything on him. He was the responsible one of the night." I said and started towards Karol's room.

"excuse me" he said putting me to a stop. "Chandler will never be responsible. He messed up his life when it was right infront of him. He had a choice to do good or bad and he chose bad. I would be the responsible one between the two of us."

I sighed. "this isn't working."
Sam went quiet. "what do you mean?" he asked seriously.
"I said, this is not working, you and me"

he rushed over and grabbed my shoulders, looking me straight in the eyes.

"Liah" he said. He seemed so confused, hurt, like he was surprised and would never suspect this. "I love you, please don't do this"

I looked off to the side. Do I really want this? Is this because of Chandler? Liah, you could be making the mistake of your life.

"I'm tired of waiting for you. You live miles away, and I might want to stay in New York! I can't have someone holding me back. You have your life back in Georgia, and I have mine right here."

"So it's the long distance thing that's not working, isn't it? We can fix that! I-"

"can we?" I huffed. "Sam, it's stupid. There's no point in even trying! I-I think I wanna be alone, right now. I don't want a relationship anymore."

Tears fall down mine, and Sam's face.

Your doing this because you still love Chandler. . .

-No!

It's true, you miss him, Sam is just in the way. . .

-get out of my head!

face the facts. You want Chandler.

the words in my head are driving me crazy.
I'm doing this because I don't want a relationship!

"Liah. . .I-I don't want-" sam closed his eyes.

"what am I doing?!" I croak. I finally snapped.
"Liah, Liah, Liah. . ." Sam comforted me.

He hugged my light. Don't let go please.

"I'm sorry Sam, I-I just don't know, I don't know what I want I-"

"It's okay Li, it's okay. . . do you forgive me, I don't want to leave you"

"Sam your going back to Georgia this afternoon, I won't see for another months or even more! It's just the-"

"long distance thing I get it." he looked down. "Liah, do you want to do this?"

I let the rest of my tears slid out from my eyes before I whispered
"yes, Sam."
We hugged for the last time.
"I'm going to miss you" I whisper into his chest.
"I am too" he looks down at me. "friends?"

"forever" I say kissing his cheek and returning to the last meaningful hug I'll have with him.

--------

hi guys sorry long wait but here ya go

TWD EPISODE THO-REST IN PEACE BETH GREENE❤️

comment-vote-follow-share!