Log 8

Name: Subject 0632

Age: 5 years old

Condition: Red alert!

Species: Teletubby

Class: Unknown

Voice Log: This is getting worse by the minute!!! Subject 0632, during one of her rages, had broken out of her cell and escaped the teams sent to find her. We eventually managed to find her in the cell of Subject 0327. 0632 seemed scared for the well-being of 0327. What scared me most when we finally saw her was how angry she looked. Her eyes were literally flames! When researcher [REDACTED] attempted to harm 0327 to get her to release 0632, that's when it got worse. 0632 actually lunged at the researcher and tore them apart! It seems like 0327 and 0632 have a lot in common. 0632 had to be tased into unconsciousness to bring her back to her cell. We've implemented security cameras and a chain to make sure she stays where she belongs. Ever since the termination of [REDACTED], 0632 hasn't been the same. She's been a lot more feral and animalistic. She even giggled as she tore the researcher apart. I fear we may need to move her to another section away from 0327.

Text Log: 0632 escaped again. Found her in the cell of 0327. 0632 attacked a researcher, giggling as she tore them apart. 0632 had to be tased so she would be able to be brought back to her cell. A chain has been secured to her waist and the wall so she learns to stay where she belongs.