Log 12

Name: Subject 0632

Age: 11.5 years

Condition: Worrisome

Species: Teletubby

Class: Unknown

Voice Log: Ok we need to do something about this. Subject 0632 has been refusing to take part in any tests recently. When researcher [REDACTED] tried to help her get over her fear of water, she snarled at him and even attempted to roast him. Ended up with him getting scalded by the blistering hot water thanks to the temperature change in the room. This is something to do with 0327, I just know it!! For now, we've attempted to make a deal with 0632. For every test she completes, she'll be able to spend some time with 0327. So far it's not gone well. Several researchers have been injured badly, one of which had his internal organs scorched before the pressure in his blood actually caused him to explode. 0632 seemed to enjoy it and even giggled as she killed him. I've tried to talk with her therapist but even her efforts to help 0632 haven't worked out well. I'm genuinely worried we'll have to consider 0632 a failure and have her sent to the euthanasia wing.

Voice Log end

Text Log: 0632 is exhibiting refusal to participate in any tests. Many researchers have been injured, with one fatality. 0632 seems fixated on 0327, wanting to see her again and ensure she is ok. Researchers are considering euthanising her for the safety of everyone here.