Log 10

Name: Subject 0632

Age: 10 years old

Condition: Horrific

Species: Teletubby

Class: Unknown

Voice Log: I cannot believe what I just saw! When [REDACTED] was heard boasting about how he force fertilized 0327 despite her not being in heat, 0632 seemed to lose all sanity. She actually latched onto his back and slammed his face into several walls. What was left of his face looked like a squashed peach. 0632 would not hesitate to harm anyone who had even touched 0327, except for a few kind researchers who had offered the poor subject food and water. She somehow also gained the ability to teleport using her flames, so she's been escaping constantly. She seems to prioritise 0327 over her own well being. She's even taken a few whippings for 0327, before lashing out at the researcher who tried to hurt 0327 with the whip. Her violent behaviour seems to stem from a desire to be around 0327 and make her feel happier. Subject 0632 seems to exhibit romantic feelings for 0327, however it is too early to say for sure.

Voice Log end

Text Log: Subject 0632 seems to be close with 0327. She's also gained new abilities with her flames. 0632 seems to care more for 0327 than herself. Put herself into harm's way to protect 0327. Subject 0632 may be doing this because of romantic feelings. Recommend a therapist for 0632 as soon as possible.