Log 13

Name: Subject 0632

Age: 12 years

Condition: Concerning

Species: Teletubby

Class: Unknown

Voice Log: Subject 0632 broke out again. She was found in the cell of 0327 again, gently helping her wounds heal. The body of researcher [REDACTED] laid nearby. I've checked the security feed. Seems as though 0632 is showing more and more care for 0327. It also seems she can use her flames at a safe amount to cauterise wounds. 0632 has a large gash across her back from a knife that [REDACTED] had attempted to use on 0327 to remove her tentacles. 0632 didn't seem to care she was hurt. She seemed to not even feel her blood rushing down her back. With some comforting words and careful operating, we stitched up her wound and left her with 0327. A few hours later we checked the feed to see 0632 and 0327 eating the roasted flesh of [REDACTED]. 0327 seemed to be eating it like her life depended on it, which it seemingly did. The poor thing was starved to the point she could barely even move. Fast forward a few hours and 0632 is curled up with 0327 in a deep slumber. I've decided it best to leave them alone and let them enjoy their company. I could swear I heard purring from 0632 as she cuddled up to 0327....

Voice Log end

Text Log: 0632 broke out again. Found her in 0327's cell protecting her from [REDACTED]. 0632 was injured but didn't care. We managed to heal her up and left her with 0327, as our last efforts to remove her from the cell ended up with 7 fatalities. Hours later the two were asleep. Researchers reported hearing purring from 0632. Perhaps she is happy with 0327 and we never understood her the way the former employee [REDACTED] did.