Playback Log 2

Playback Notes: Subject 0632 was eventually calmed down by the same researcher that was there for her and 0327 when their baby died. This gave the containment team enough time to drug her and lock her away in a high security cell, away from the other subjects.

Cell video playback activate

*0632 is in the middle of the cell, her arms chained to the floor. A researcher walks in holding a clipboard. 0632 growls at him.*

Researcher: 0632. Your rampage was uncalled for and put so many of our best subjects at risk. You endangered so many-

0632: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! YOUR FRIEND KILLED MY CHILD!!! MY RAMPAGE WAS COMPLETELY CALLED FOR!!! *attempts to lunge at the researcher but the chains hold fast*

Researcher: You'll be going nowhere, and your friend 0327 will be severely punished for your actions. Knowing you are responsible for the suffering she in enduring, how does it feel? *Begins to laugh before he begins sweating. The clipboard catches fire. The researcher looks at 0632, who's fur is now burning with rage*

0632:

*the scientist panics and runs to the door, only for it to shut. The room begins slowly melting, roasting the scientist alive and burns through the chains. 0632 frees herself and burns through the door, her fur still burning with rage. She takes one look at the security camera before burning the piece of equipment to a puddle of goo*

Playback end