Maybe it's not that bad here

The house*^^^

I take a deep breath as I trace my hand on the doorbell and gently press it.After a little while a woman in her early thirty's opens the door.Her huge smile immediately falls and her bright blues eyes darken a little bit.Not hiding the hatred in her eyes.

"Oh, it's you,"she said with coldness in her tone and a bored expression on her face.

"Yeah.Its me you daughter you abandoned, with the man that broke you heart and brought another child behind your back," I forced a smile.

It was eleven years ago, when my dad cheated on her with Miriahlynn.Who is my half sister's mother.I never really known my mother that well. I always lived with abuela(my grandmother.)I only stayed with my mother for a wweek before dad came to pick me up.

In that week I spent one hour with her. Not everyday, just the whole week. She had to go because Marisol's play just started. So she left me with the neighbours and never picked me up. Well until dad came.

Hopefully we can bond ths time.

We moved to London after that.And dad married Miriahlyn a week later.After my dad's death I had to move with with my mum 'cause Miriahlyn couldn't get custody of me, so I had to move here.

Damn child services.

"Come in," she grits." Don't touch anything."

"Is this because of my juvie record?"

"Mostly." 

I grabbed my suitcases and followed her inside the house.Her house is huge it's like a mansion but a tad smaller.The house is homey, the walls are a white color with the glass sliding doors,the couches and pillows have a grey color.There was a big flat screen TV on the wall, the fire place was underneath .It looks amazing.Its like a morden and classy had a baby.We went upstairs and stopped at a dark oak wood door an the end of the passageway.

"Well here's your room.It's an en suite.Dinner's in an hour," she said.

I thanked her and went inside the room which was even better than my old room, it was bigger and prettier.

My jaw fell to the floor.The room was like it was fit for a princess. My best friends would be absolutely jealous.

  It has white pale walls, a huge bed with grey and white bedding ,a Hancock close to it.It also had a Christmas tree which was odd 'cause it's not until another four months and it had the same wolf paintings that were in my old room.With nothing else to do I start packing my clothes neatly in my closet.

After I'm done I lay on my new bed, which is really comfortable.I took my phone out of my dark bluer jean shorts.I dialed the number of my best friend, Sorsha.

"Hey Sorsh,"

"Hey Jordy, how's living with your  mum so far?"

"I really don't know, but I think t's gonna be a little awkward,"