Plastic melts

I got woken up by my alarm. I did my morning routin. I went to my closet and picked my outfit.

I decided on a green hoodie, black leggings with white sneakers

I decided on a green hoodie, black leggings with white sneakers.I brushed my hair and did a messy bun.I grabbed my bag and went downstairs.

I made myself a bowl of cereal, since Bella isn't here ,yet.After I finished eating, I put my dish in the sink. I took my phone out.I had a message from Bella.

Bella:Hey.I'm outside

Me:Coming                                                                                                                

I put my phone in my pocket. Grabbed my bag and went outside.Bella was in her Jeep. She wore light blue jeans and a white tee. I got in and she started driving.I turned on the radio and this feeling was on. I started humming to the song.

"Oh my god. I love this song." she said raising the volume.

I turned to face her, "No way me too."

"BUT YOU'RE THE ONE THAT I WANT, IF THAT'S REALLY SO WRONG.THEN THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS FEELING IS LIKE."We sang the song out loud and got a lot of weird looks from cars that passed us.

We arrived to prison.(School). We stopped at my locker and got the books i need and then stopped at  Bella's.

Three boys started walking towards us. They all had black leather jackets, ripped black jeans and a whate top. Everyone made a path for them to walk past like they're famous or something. They all had dirty blonde hair. I recognised two of the guys there, the are in my biology class.

Girls were literally drooling, I don't blame them.They looked like they came out of a GQ magazine.

"They're the Southside serpents." Bella says.

"The what?" I ask not taking my eyes of them.

"Oh yeah, you're not from around here," she sighs, "Well, that's Isaac Brown." she said pointing at the one with brown hair, with a few streaks of blonde at the tips, he had turquoise eyes. "He's the player and hella loaded. He's a football player, one of the best ."

"Ryan Carter," she said pointing to the one with brown hair and dark brown eyes, they're almost black. "He's the inocent one. Unlike the others he cares about people. He's a swimmer, won a couple of medals for the school" I notice how she blushed a little when she said that.

"Lastly Aiden Black," she said pointing to the one in the middle, he had dark brown hair and brown eyes. " The leader of the posse. The bad guy and a major player. And he's the best quater back in the region. His father is the leader of the Southside Serpents, which is the third biggest gang in the world." 

"Let's go to class." I said to Bella. I practically dragged her to Maths. We were really early, so it was the two of us.

"What are you wearing for the halloween party, next week?" I asked her.