ii. [HELLO GALAR]

Meanwhile in Galar

"Victor, Gloria! Come here please" Their mum called them to come in the kitchen. The two walked into the kitchen and greeted their mum. "Is somethin' the matter?" Gloria asked sitting at the table as Victor leaned against the counter with his arms crossed. Their mum shook her head and smiled.

"Your cousin (y/n) will be visiting Galar!" She said, as the two siblings looked at each other and back their mum, "Really?!" They said in excitement in unison, as their mum simply nodded in reply, "Yes, she'll be arriving tomorrow morning at the station with a few friends of hers." Their mum explained.

"Can we greet her when she gets their?" Gloria asked in excitement, jumping out of her seat with a big smile on her face, "Of course, we'll be able to greet her. But we'll have to get up early in the morning, since she'll be staying at the hotel in Wyndon." She said, as the two nodded and went to their shared bedroom.

"So you think she'll remember us?" Victor asked unsure if their cousin would recognize them after all she's the champion of her region, things could get busy when you're champion. Gloria sighed and shrugged her shoulders, "Hopefully, she didn't.." she muttered looking out of the window to see her childhood friend; Hop running towards their house. 

"Hey, Victor! Gloria!" Hop greeted them as he entered their room with a big grin on his face, "What you two doin' mopping around?" he asked raising a brow, his brother Leon was in two and expected the siblings to be in excitement. "Aah, nothin' to worry about!" Victor retorts, shrugging his shoulders, as Hop looked at him suspiciously but shook it off, "Whatever you say. I'm stopping by to tell you guys Leon's here!" the two siblings sprang up from their beds, forgetting all about their worries.

Hop laughed in the quick change of emotions, "Guess we're going to see him then, right?" Hop asked, as the two nodding in unison. 

As the trio walked out of the house making their way to Hop's to see if Leon was home yet, "What were you two worrying about, you two aren't the ones to worry and mop all day." Hop mentions, as his gaze turned to them. He's known them since they were in diapers and he knew the two of them didn't worry about things, unless they're trying to hide them. 

"Mum, is he here?!" Hop exclaimed as he entered the kitchen with Victor and Gloria trailing behind him. His mum turned around, "There you are at last, Hop!" she saw Gloria and Victor behind Hop and gave them a warm smile, "I see you brought Gloria and Victor." She said, ignoring her son's question from earlier. Hop huffed and crossed his arms, "Yeah, yeah, but where's Lee? Have you crammed him in a cupboard." He said, looking around to see if his brother was there.

"He's still not here yet!" She retorts, putting her hands on her hips, "Honestly Hop, you need to learn how to be patient!" Hop groaned not wanting to wait extra minutes for his brother, "Gloria and Victor never meet Lee! Isn't that right?" Hop looked over at the siblings who were lost in their thoughts, "Huh? Yeah, we haven't met him!" Victor replied, scratching the back of his neck.

Hop's mum sighed, they were all too eager. "He should be at the station—" She was cut off by Hop leaving the house in a hurry, with Gloria and Victor running after him. "That boy.." she sighed and shook her head.

Meanwhile with (y/n)!

(y/n) hated airports always crowded with people and rude reporters asking questions even if she was going on vacation. She quicken her pace after getting though the security, catching up to her friends.

"You alright?" Hau cocked a brow, as they walked through the crowd of people. (y/n) shook her head, "Reporters.." she looked around to she if any of them were around, "Can't I just spend time with the people I care about?" (y/n) complained, as Hau put his hands behind his head with a reassuring smile, "Don't worry about it (y/n)! We'll be on the plane in no time!"