The Luna Files (part 4)

Wow. 4 stories in 1 day. It's a Yuletide miracle.
Enjoy~!

A Short Treatise on Nargles

Nargles. We may have heard an occasional mention of these elusive creatures from a Luna 'Loony' Lovegood, who, for the sake of professionalism, shall be referred to as Dr. Lovegood (ie; a certified expert in their field).

Little is known about them, aside from the fact that they reside in mistletoe, a fact proven and backed by Harry Potter, a student who fell victim to their mind-fuzzing nature that is most likely a by-product of their mating with Wrackspurts several centuries ago.

To further enlighten one on their dangers, take the example of all the dunderheads who gather under mistletoe during Yule when the Boy-Who-Lived passes through their  corridors . The other student's minds are taken over by the Nargles, who are infamous for planting useless impulses in the minds of victims. This is countered easily enough by a Gurdyroot.

This treatise is to spread awareness on the dangers of Nargles. Should someone you know act as though under their influence, kindly refer to Dr. Lovegood or Mr. Potter for instructions on how to deal with this development.

~Aurora Sinistra (Astronomy Prof.)
Severus Snape (Potions Master & Prof.)

*All mentioned details are proven facts. All mentioned people have been asked and have given consent.

Luna smiled as she looked at the article. Glancing at the Head Table, she saw the two involved in the making of the article and waved at them. This was the best birthday present she ever got. She made a mental note to thank Harry as well.

The End