◾;; 003

LIA-PHILE
by: @hapigurl_

-----

Soobin's P.O.V

When I got home. I throw the small box of Lia at the trash can. I was about to walk again when Sean—my dog sniffed it.

I looked at him in confused,

"Do you know what's inside the box?"i asked my dig as I petted him.

"You dumb, run if the dog answers you."My mom said as she spanked my head. I held my head as I pouted my lips.

"Eomma!"i playfully yelled at her. She glared at me so I smiled,

"Someone sent me this."she spoke as she handed me a box. I looked at it,

"What's this?"i asked.

"Just look at it."she said as she looked away. I opened the box and I was shocked when I saw a cockroaches there and they started to spread out so I quickly throw it at rhe ground and ran to my mom's back.

Luckily that we are here at the garden and our house is secured. My mother keeps on jumping while me too because of that fucking cockroaches!

"Eomma! Did you just prank me again?!"i shouted at her. She pushed me,

"Aniyo! Someone just asked me to give it to you! I didn't even know that it was full of Eww! Cockroaches!"she yelled at me while slapping my arms and my body.

My dog keeps on barking and I didn't know what to do! They are spreading now! Until I realized the box that Lia gave, I stared at it.

I tried my best to walked to the trash can and grabbed the small box. I opened it and I saw nothing but a sticky note, I grabbed it,

“Cucumber Soobin Choi, have fun and enjoy being destroyed by me. ;))”

"What's this?"i asked to myself again. Is she really going to destroy me? Pft, funny.

"Mom, call a maids to clean this mess."i said.

----

I was walking along the road alone. I'm going to Lia's house. I'll ask why did she do this to us. Is it bad?

After a minute, I pressed the doorbell and I heard Lia's voice.

"Ne! Wait!"she shouted as she opened the door. I lowered down my head as I held my cap tightly.

"Yah, duguseyo?"she asked coldly.

"Chin up."she command but instead of following her. I immediately held her wrist and take her away to their house. We stopped when I realized that we are now far away from her home.

"Do you want me to make you eat the cockroaches that you gave to us?"i asked with a serious tone. She widened her eyes as she gasped and covered her mouth. What a fool, I'm scared at cockroaches so how can I do that to her?

"Pabo."i whispered as I shooked my head,

"Yah,"she spoke as she slapped my face. I glared at her,

"Why did you send that filthy insects to our house?!"i shouted at her.

"Waeyo?! Did you just forgot what I said to you?!"she shouted back. I scoffed as I pushed her right shoulder lightly,