◾;; 012

LIA-PHILE
by: @hapigurl

----

Soobin's P.O.V

I was about to walk out from our room when Yeonjun and Beomgyu approached me. I frowned,

"Yah, Soobin-ah!"Yeonjun-hyung whispered at me. He signaled me to come closer to him so I did.

"They released Lia earlier."he said. I widened my eyes and was about to say something when Beomgyu shushed me. I frowned,

"How?"i asked them.

"The evidence is not sttong enough to put her behind of bars."Yeonjun said while smiling. I smiled too,

"Where is she?"i asked in excitement.

"Huh? I thought she went in your house?"Beomgyu said. I knitted ny eyebrows as I pointed my finger to myself.

"Our house?"i asked. They nodded.

"Ah, thanks!"i said as I smiled at them and ran away. I took a cab to make my way in our house. Luckily, there's no traffic so I got here so fast.

I opened the gate and ran inside. I saw Lia who's currently watching SpongeBob SquarePants in our tv while her feets are on the table.

"Yah!"i shouted at her. She was startled so she panicked. I smiled at her,

"Trashbin!"she squealed as she jumps in our sofa.

"Yah, be careful!"i said as I chuckled. She just laughed.

"Let her be. Lia must be happy because she was released."my mom said while preparing for our food.

"You're not happy that I'm finally here?"Lia asked.

"Of course, I'm happy. I just want you to be careful. By the way, does your mother know that you are here?"i asked. She shooked her head,

"She won't let me to have a place to stay in."she said as she sat at the sofa. I removed my bag and sat beside her.

"Do you want me to call Yeji and her friends?"I asked.

"What for? They left me behind."

"You're wrong with that. They are just scared because of your mother."i said as I smiled at her. She just rolled her eyes and looked away.

Shall I tell her that I have a proof? Or nah?

"Lia-"

"Let's eat, kids!"my mom screamed from the kitchen. Lia squealed as she ran to the kitchen like a kid. I just shrugged and smiled because of her cuteness.

I didn't know that she can be cute sometimes. I only knew her for being a brat girl and a princess like in our school but right now, she's different.

"Soo! Come here!"Lia said as she signaled me to come with them. I nodded my head and walked to them.

"I found the two of you very cute! I want someone like Lia for my Soobin."my mom said as she smiled at Lia.

"Really, Eomma?"

"Eomma?!"i asked in shocked to Lia. She frowned as she looked at me.

"Is there something wrong with that?"she asked. I looked at my mom who's confused too,

"What's wrong? I love it!"my mom said as she smiled at me. I sighed,

These two.

----

➠ (Note: For my errors, typos, etc. I sincerely apologize for that. I was trying my best to write this story, so please. Appreciate me, hehe. Thank you! Keep reading and don't forget to vote, comment, and share this to your friends!)

(Author: Sorry for the short update, I currently having a hard time to write since I lost my drafts :< I'll do better and I'll work harder for all of my readers—for all of you! Thank youuuu!)