Chapter 1

Adventure bay was a pretty place... there was always something to do and it was gorgeous for its beaches... but the most fascinating thing about it was a rescue team... not just any rescue team but a pup rescue team led by a simple 10 year old boy! Now no one knows how it came to be but they weren't complaining.

The pups in question were playing outside Everest had just came up to visit and it was exactly the right time for a certain Dalmatian to tell her how he felt.

"Cmon Marshall you can do this... your a Dalmatian! You fight fires everyday! cmon cmon cmon!" Marshall was contemplating with himself as he was looking at the mirror in his pup house "Everest you are the most beautiful pup in the world and I wish to be with you forever and ever.... CMON MARSHALL!"

The Dalmatian breathed in and out... "ok... she's one of your best friends... you can do this... just play it cool like chase did... he and Skye are now together and using the same method he did... I can get the girl of my dreams too!" He yelled a smile spreading across his face not noticing two figures in the doorway.

"So marshall!" Marshall jumped at the calling of his name he turned around to see zuma and rocky smirking at him in the doorway.

"Oh... uh... how much of that had you heard?" Marshall asked nervously laughing "all of it!" Rocky giggled "but... we think it's cute..." zuma said giggling himself.

"Oh..." Marshall just rolled his eyes "is it as cute as you two at the docks?" He asked making both the pups blush "hey that was a womantic dinnew!" Zuma growled.

"How did you even know about that?" Rocky asked "Ugh... remember I'm the one who found you two snuggled up in the picnic blanket after your little "fun" after that romantic dinner?" Marshall scoffed as it was true Marshall had found them after Ryder had gotten worried and sent out all the pups all throughout adventure bay to find the mixed breed and chocolate Labrador after they didn't return home that night.

While the pups blushed again marshall turned back towards his mirror "anyway I have to prepare for what might be my biggest challenge yet... so if you could go away that'd be nice..."

They both shrugged and walked out of Marshall's pup house as they did though a certain German shepherd walked in.

"Hey marshall!" Chase yelled making the Dalmatian yelp and hit his head against the roof of his pup house "ooh sorry..." Chase apologized "no no... your good..." Marshall hissed in pain as he rubbed the back of his head "what brings you here?" He asked.

"Well.... me and the other pups are wanting to know if you wanted to play a game of tag! Everest is really kicking our butts right now!" Chase chuckled as Marshall just smiled at a daydream of Everest running around.

"Marshall! Earth to Marshall! Hello!" He was quickly caught out of his trance by a brow paw "Wait?! huh?! What?!" He yelled getting a laugh from chase once more.

"It's Everest isn't it?" Chase chuckled watching the Dalmatian blush again "uh... how did you know?" Said a defeated Marshall "cmon Marshall you can't hide anything from me... I'm your brother remember? Not by blood but by heart! Can't hide anything from your brother" chase smiled putting a comforting arm around the firefighter.

"So... you planning to ask her out?" He asked smirking "yeah actually... she just feels like that special somepup ya know?" Marshall asked getting a nod from chase "I know what you mean... me and Skye haven't been together very long and I can already feel she's the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with..."

He smiled warmly imagining him and Skye together... "but I have no doubt in my mind she will say yes!" He continued "but I'm just clumsy... I'm a klutz who cant do anything right... how is she supposed to love me" Marshall asked tearing up but chase brought him into an embrace.