Chapter 4

Ryder and chase were put in a small room each sat side by side on a bench that had extended from the wall now the two were staring at the gold and black first in command.

The silence was deafening... they couldn't hear anything but their own breathes until it finally spoke "YOU WILL TELL ME EVERYTHING ABOUR EARTH!" It demanded.

"What?" Ryder asked "YOU WILL TELL ME WHATEVER KNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE ABOUT EARTH OR YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED!" It yelled moving closer.

"And why would I do that!" Ryder demanded himself "you murdered innocent people! So I don't think I should give you any satisfaction of knowledge!" He snorted crossing his arms.

"THEN IF YOU WILL NOT TELL US THEN I WILL BE FORCED TO EXTERMINATE YOUR FRIEND!" The 1st in command threatened turning towards chase "NOW TELL US OR IT DIES!" It bellowed aiming its blaster at the shaking german shepherd.

"Wait!" Ryder yelled as the eye stalk of the first in command looked at the 10 year old "DO YOU RECONSIDER YOUR CHOICE?!" It asked as Ryder shakily picked up chase in his arms "yes I reconsider! Just please don't hurt him!" Ryder cried holding chase tightly.

"VERY WELL!" It concluded looking over to a guard "TAKE THE CREATURE TO THE CELLS TILL FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS!" It commander "I OBEY!" The guard rolled over to chase and picked him up with its claw arm lightly choking him "careful with him!" Ryder warned "SILENCE!" The guard yelled.

As the drone turned around and made its way to the entrance chase was already barking in complete annoyance and pain.

"SILENCE DIRTY CREATURE!"

He stopped his barking... but as he was thrown into the cell he heard a metallic clang when his torso hit the ground he looked to his own and neck and there! HIS PUP TAG!
............................................................................
After Marshall's little explosion things had finally calmed down... Skye no longer wearing her uniform till it was dry from soap was comforting a crying rubble as he had just witnessed death that day...

Cali's body still laid there unmoving and was eerie to look at... both zuma and rocky were hugging each other for comfort thought they weren't getting any...

Finally Marshall had stopped sniffling and regained himself "r-right!" He barked getting everyone's attention. 

"Skye... I need you to go talk with Everest... I don't think she'd be real happy to see me right now and I think a female shoulder to cry on is what she needs right now..." Marshall suggested getting a nod from the cockapoo "will do Marshall!" She yipped before rubbing rubbles back "you ok?" She asked the ready eyed bull dog "mhm..." rubble whined as Skye gave him a nod then left the parlor.

"Ok pups... rubble dig a hole in the backyard..." Marshall gulped at the reason why he needed a hole in the yard... "zuma take cali's body with you and rubble..." he ordered pointing to Cali "and rocky..." he said catching the mixed breeds attention "you and I... are gonna see what this thing is!" He growled turning to the deceased dalek in the corner with rocky putting on a very sinister smile "yes sir... arf! Drill!"
.............................................................................
Everest was still sobbing in her snowmobile not knowing a cockapoo was walking out of the parlor "why... why does he hate me?" She sobbed as she was bawling her eyes out two paws were circled around her.

"Shhh... it's ok... it's ok..." Skye soothed as Everest moves her paws to hug her friend tightly "I-I-I Don't understand... why was he so mean?" She cried wiping her muzzle against skyes golden fur "he was just worried..." she cooed "he didn't seem to think so about my feelings..." she whimpered looking away.

"You have to understand Everest Marshall... he's in a lot of stress right now... with those... daleks or whatever you call them... taking Ryder and chase... he's in charge..." Skye said whimpering at the mention of chases name.