Chapter 6

"CHASE?!" Marshall yelled looking at his own pup tag.

"OHMYGOSHAREYOUALRIGHTISRYDERWITHYOU?!" Skye barked "woah woah slow down!" Ryder said through the pup tag "me and chase are fine..." this breathed a sigh of relief through the group.

"So... what are they doing with you?" Marshal asked "they just want information on earth and right now they have nothing important... but I can't come up with much forever..." ryder admitted getting a whimper from the German shepherd "well don't you worry ryder we're gonna get you outta there I swear!" The Dalmatian said determined.

"That would be nice marshall but I don't think you and the pups could beat these guys on your own..." ryder sighed through the pup tag "that's not true!" Everest blurted "Marshall killed one already!" The pup tag went silent for a moment...

"Marshall... you got one?" Ryder asked "uh... yeah... it was... going to shoot Everest and... I fired my water cannons at its neck it seems to be the weak spot or something" Marshall admitted getting a loving gaze from the husky next to him with also a smirk coming from the cockapoo.

"That's... that's great!" Ryder said enthusiastically not only did this mean that they had a chance! It also means others have a chance as well!

"Right right! Now we need to bust you out there-" marshall was cut off by a very stern voice "Marshall me and chase are fine! Right now you don't have the means of busting into this ship... I'm sorry" ryder sighed he was bummed about his own words honestly.

Marshal frowned before glaring at the ground in determination "then that means we're going for our original plan... we're leaving for jakes mountain... and then coming back when we think it's safe for a time to strike" everest gave a questioning look "but that was never the plan before" she pointed out "it is now! And we can definitely improve our fighting skills... especially against these things" he shook his head before looking back down to his collar "but we're coming to get you when we are ready" he informed "Marshall don't-" the pup just turned off his own pup tag before looking up "grab the others we're leaving."

Skye nodded before walking to the back she didn't expect to open the door to be unlocked "rule number one... if you ever want to have some "alone" time with your mate you lock the door first" she sighed shaking her head she took tiny steps inside looking at a sleeping mixed Breed and a sleeping chocolate Labrador.

Marshall and everest on the other hand were taking care of the supplies they were given by zuma and skye "we still need water... but this should last us a couple of weeks at most if we ration..." marshall sighed before rubbing his eyes "I went from third in command to first in command in just the matter of minutes and I don't even know what I'm doing!" He groaned.

Everest looked over at him with a worried look and abandoned her task "you're doing fine... honestly I don't see chase doing most of this when he's the one left in charge" she smiled before heading back to the task at paw "you already got the others listening to you!" she reasoned before pushing supplies into her vehicle.

"Yeah I guess..." he muttered before closing the last bit of supplies in his truck before gazing down at where the town hall used to be... "that ship is massive..." Everest commented standing right next to the Dalmatian to get a better look "tell me about it..."
.............................................................................
"WE HAVE ASSESSED THE INFORMATION AND NONE OF IT IS RELEVANT TO OUR CURRENT NEEDS!" The 1st in command shouted at ryder in an angered tone though their shouting always seemed like they were always angry.

"You said you wanted to know everything about earth and I gave you facts about it! What else could you want?!" Currently the dalek had been in their cell was aggravated with the results he got "THEIR MILITARY STRENGTH! WHAT OF THEIR MILITARY STRENGTHS!" The dalek clarifies causing ryder to go "oooooooh those facts... yeah no the strength differs everyday" he said with a slight smirk before the dalek came closer, its blaster raising in a threatening manner "BOY! I AM NOT PLAYING AROUND!"

"And I'm not either!" Ryder crossed his arms defiantly before the dalek gotten closer... "you don't scare me tin can..." Ryder sneered before immediately the plunger like arm was shoved into his stomach as the boy fell. "I WILL BE BACK LATER!" The dalek turned around before heading out of the cell- while the door closed.

Chase ran over to his owner with worry evident on his face. "Ryder we can't keep them stalled for long! We either tell them what earths defenses are or we will all die..." Chase whimpered sadly as the boy stroked his fur "I know... but I can't just tell them- not just because I don't want to but because I don't know everything in about the world." The German Shepard looked down with a whimper as his owner just continued to hug him.
.............................................................................
Sorry this chapter was short but I wanted to give you an update- now I'm making a new story with paw patrol and the daleks BUT! This story will continue! I am not abandoning after giving it a lot of thought but I may do this new story idea on another fan fiction site- not fanfiction.net because well... It's complicated for me but I'll try to get archive on my own to work! See you soon.