Chapter 5

Chase desperately tapped his collar but it was no use! The damn thing didn't work for some reason! He didn't think his broken pup pack was a reason but it wasn't really connected to it so it had to be another issue...

But before he could prod further into it Chase noticed two daleks forcing ryder into the cell with him the boy looked okay only letting out a grunt whenever they threw him but other wise fine "ryder sir!" He called jumping to greet the boy.

"YOU WILL STAY HERE TILL WE ASSESSED THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE GIVEN US!" One of the daleks yelled before turning and rolling away followed by the other dalek leaving the boy and shepherd alone.

"Did they harm you sir?" Chase asked looking over ryders cheeks "I'm fine chase they didn't do anything to me..." Ryder reassured the pup.

"Did you tell them anything important?" Chase asked his muzzle looking doubtful "all they got was some facts about a number system but that's it" Ryder chuckled before turning to a serious expression "but they are planning an invasion... and right now it isn't looking good for us..." Ryder admitted getting a look of horror from chase "how will we defend ourselves?!" Chase asked worriedly.

"I dunno chase... but when I was in there the red and silver dalek came in and reported several daleks were deceased or offline... so that maybe people fighting back..." ryder whispered bringing chase back at ease before getting an idea! "Ryder sir I've been trying to use my pup tag to call the paw patrol but it hasn't been working!" Chase said taking off the tag.

"Let me see" Ryder said holding out his hand with chase putting it into his palm

"Alright then... let's get to work..." he grinned
.............................................................................
Back at the parlor a husky and Dalmatian were panting on the floor gear thrown all over the place.

"That...was...the best thing ever..." Marshall panted wiping off some sweat from his forehead with his paw "yeah... sure was..." Everest panted hugging marshall ever so closer "you weren't bad ya know..." Marshall giggled.

"Neither were you..." Everest giggled back.

"Hey guys We're ba-" Skye stopped walking seeing the two pups laying on the floor before they immediately jumped up "s-Sorry!" Everest said blushing putting on her pup pack quickly while Marshall tried desperately to fit his hat on himself "was... this a bad time?" Skye asked blushing a bit herself.

Finally after Marshall put on his vest and pup pack "ahem..." he said as the awkwardness in the room just drifted down.

"Uh... what did you find Skye?" Marshall asked hopeful it would distract them from the situation "we found loads of pup food! We can easily fit it in your ambulance" Skye smirked "so... what were you two doing?" She teased causing the husky and dally to tense up.

"Uh... we were just..." Everest started "practicing!" Marshall finished "yeah... uh practicing! Pup fu against the enemy and all..." Everest laughed nervously as Skye didn't look convinced "hmm seems like you two had gotten busy~" she giggled as both Marshall and Everest blushed.

Just then zuma came dragging out a large bag of kibble "hey guysh!" Zuma mumbled before letting go of the bag "I found this bag of dog chow! We should be good fow a few weeks!" He announced looking at everyone else.

"What'd I miss?" Zuma asked looking at the Dalmatian for an answer "Uh..." unfortunately that Dalmatian couldn't answer "they were 'practicing' zuma~" Skye giggled looking between Marshall and Everest.

"What awe you-... ohhhh.... I see~" zuma smirked now looking at the two getting the idea "l-look! Whatever me and Everest do in our free time doesn't have to concern you alright!" Marshall huffed looking away as he kept blushing "fair enough~" Skye and zuma giggled.

Everest trying hard to get the conversation somewhere else as to avoid anymore teasing before spotting the mixed breed walking out with a piece of metal in his claw arm.

"Hey rocky!" She yelled getting everyone's attention on the mixed breed "what do you have there!" She said quickly.

"Oh! Are you two done?" Rocky asked with a sarcastic tone as both the Dalmatian and husky blushed again while the cockapoo was on the floor laughing and zuma walking over to rocky.

"Mmm ya know thinking about mawshalls and evewests escapade made me a little... pent up~" zuma whispered making the grey pup shudder.

"When I'm done talking to Marshall we can go in the back~" rocky whispered licking zumas cheek before walking over to the Dalmatian and husky "so I did what you asked and got the laser out of its socket! Complete with all its circuits!" Rocky's robot arm lowers to reveal a perfectly intact laser blaster as Marshall marveled at it... "Rocky I'll keep it in my truck for now! You can take a break now if you want" Marshall informed "yes sir!" Rocky barked.

As soon as rocky jumped up and ran to the back zuma happily followed a few seconds later and a door was heard slamming shut.

Skye sighed looking down in sadness...

"What's wrong skye?" Everest asked walking next to the solemn cockapoo "Everest... everyone has someone... but chase... he's gone..." Skye whimpered causing a whine from Marshall "I'm sorry Skye... I should've known better..." Everest soothed hugging the smaller pup.

"It's not your fault..." Skye mumbled taking the hug "we're gonna get him back... don't worry Skye!" Marshall said with a determined glare making the small cockapoo smile before a crackling was heard.

"Fssssh fssshh m-shhhh marshall! Marshall can you hear me!" through Marshall's pup tag the words of a German Shepherd had rang out through the room.

"Is that-" Everest started "CHASE!" Skye barked happily.