part 6 - night

Jelle's POV

Me and Sanna got the back room to sleep in. Before we got to the beds Sanna kissed me and fell nearly instant asleep. I heard some odd voices from the quest room, where Jordi and Azzy slept. I sneaked to see from the door what is happening. Oh shit, it was just Jordi who mumbled in his sleep and Azzy looking tired. When she saw me she looked to me and then to Jordi and rolled her eyes. I giggled a bit and went back to our room.

Azzy's POV

Jordi mumbled so much bullshit that I couldn't sleep. I went to the living room and started to read my book. I mean, it's Christmas night, you can stay awake. I heard footsteps. I thought it was Josh, and got ready for apologizing why I read Harry Potter in my pajamas in the middle of the night. But I started look a bit more closely, and it was Y/N!
"YN!" I whispered. "I-Im sorry... Jordi talks in his sleep." "Understood", she said and sat next to me. "I'm just nervous, it's my first Christmas with celebrities." "We can be normal friends, you know...?" I whispered back. I like YN, she's funny and nice, perfect to Josh. "Oh, sure", Y/N said and blushed. "I'd like to take a selfie, if I may." "Oh... sure!" I said and smiled with her to the camera. Then we decided to get back to sleep before it gets morning. Jordi had stopped talking and looked so cute in his sleep. Then I fell asleep with a smile on my face.