part 12 - Lapland

Your POV

We packed quickly, as Joshy said the flight would leave the next day. At the first sight I packed some beach stuff, but then Joshy came:

Josh: Babe
You: what now?
Josh: we are going to Lapland. It's in northern Finland. You're gonna need a jacket and some other warm stuff.
You: oh, hehe. Pardon me. Where's my winter stuff?

At the airport you buy some candy after the security check. Then you sit down.

Flight announcement: Flight number 7926 from London to Helsinki leaves from gate 4. I repeat, flight 7926, gate 4. And in Finnish: Lento numero 7926 Lontoosta Helsinkiin lähtee portilta 4.

You: oh Joshy I'm so excited.
Josh: me too babe.
You: I made a video yesterday, I promised to do one travel blog. I don't want to do them all the time, because this is our romantic journey.
Josh: I promised to do one too. Get ready for fans in Finland too. We arrive at Helsinki, the capital of Finland...
You: So many fans probably waiting.
Josh: but Lapland isn't so fan-crowded
You: I want to see reindeers!
Josh: that will surely happen babe

The flight starts. You both sleep at the flight a lot. When you wake up, you eat some food. Then you see a girl coming up to you asking an autograph.

Girl: hi i'm Aino and i am from Finland, may i have your autograph Slogoman? And Slogowoman too.
You: sure you can! Always happy to meet fans. Josh?
Josh: yes sure, here ya go
Girl: squeeee!!! Thank you! My friends are gonna be soooooo jealous.
You: i remember when I ran after (your country) YouTubers all the time.
Josh: yea
You: i always dreamed you coming to a tour to (your country). But now I am your girlfriend. No dreaming anymore.
Josh: (kisses you) i love u babe
You: (kisses back) i love u too