part 13 - arriving

No ones POV

Josh and Y/N arrived to Helsinki. They had a bit of time before their train left to Lapland. They went to the mall and got some Starbucks. A girl group noticed them.

Girl: Kattokaa (look)! Slogoman & Slogowoman!
Her friends: omg! Siistii (cool)!!!
Girl: excuse me but can WE get your autographs? We knew you were coming to Finland but not coming here! Omg!
Y/N: of course you can. We were ready for this. Josh?
Josh: let's do this. How many of there are you? Do you want pictures?
Girl: one two three..  seven. And yes, please.

Josh and Y/N wrote autographs and took pictures. Then Josh looked at his clock:

Josh: oh my. One hour to the train.
Y/N: bye guys! Loved to see ya!
Girls: byeeeee! Siidee (cool)!

Your POV

At the train there were a couple of fans but mostly adults who only asked if we were famous. We laughed, saying we were YouTubers at the same time we wrote autographs. It was a night train, and we had beds there. We slept and at the morning, after breakfast, the train arrived. Josh quickly took our stuff and we walked to a nice hotel. After that we went skiing. I know how to ski, but Josh doesn't. I taught him.

Josh: how in the world do you do this?
Me: just push with your legs and let it flow. I'll show ya.
Josh: ok i'll quit. Can we go snowboarding?
Me: ha, ok, you silly. Let's go.

We went snowboarding and it was really fun. At the evening we ate some food at the hotel. We had a really big room with a tv and all of that. Tomorrow we decided to do our vlogs.

Me: this has been a nice vacation so far babe
Josh: so far? We have only been here for some hours. We have six more days left, six more days of fun.
Me: i know Joshy. This trip cannot get more fun and romantic.
Josh: well let me see about that
Me: what do you have in your mind?
Josh: you'll see then.