part 10

*writers announcement: this is part 10!!! So imma do this extra long if i can...lmao😂😂😂😂*

Your POV

Soon the others are going to head out from our apartment. Yey!!! They're nice guys, famous youtubers, but the boys can be bit disturbing... EVERYTIME ME AND JOSH ARE GONNA FRIKKIN KISS, SO EITHER JELLE OR JORDI COMES IN!!!!!! ...... sorry for getting mad i'm just a bit frustrated. You guys hopefully understand this situation. I'm still a bit sad, my lucky days are over... but now, we are all six going to have fun!! We are going to a restaurant.

At the restaurant
Waitress: whatcha order
Me: me and Josh here are going to take pizza, huh?
Josh: um yea one family size vegetarian
Waitress: ok! And you??
Jordi: one BIG bowl of pasta bologhnese
Azzy: and for me..... um nothing we share bowl don't we???
Jordi: yes
Jelle: I'm going to take... a burg... no, chicken salad.
Sanna: same for me!
Waitress: ok! (Goes away)
Josh: u on a diet Jelle
Jelle: i dunno whatcha talking about
Me: u switched from burger to salad
Jelle: i prefer salad, i just prefer it
Jordi: sure ya do
Sanna: *whispers to me* i put him on a diet

After we ate we got to the movies. We saw Star Wars - the last jedi. We had really fun while the evening lasted. Then we got home and next morning we said goodbye to Jelle, Jordi, Sanna and Azzy. 

Josh's POV 

It's a bit sad they had to go, but we will be fine. As what I see from Y/N's face, she's kinda happy they left.

Your POV

I'm gonna miss those guys, but still I'm kinda glad they left. I like living together with Josh. Speaking of Josh, he looked at me oddly when we stopped waving. 

Josh: are you ok, babe
You: sure I am, why ya ask
Josh: u seem glad they left
You: ur right i'm gonna miss them but the guys are a bit.... disturbing. I didn't think of them being like that.
Josh: welcome to YouTube behind the scenes...lol

We kissed and got inside. Josh decided to make a video and I started to read a book. After an hour I heard a ''Y/N!'' upstairs and I came in to the recording room.

Josh: hello
Me: did you call me...?
Josh: i got an idea!
Me: huh?
Josh: i thought you should start your own YouTube channel. What do you think?
Me: um...huh? Yeah! Of course!
Josh: ok, let's start planning...
Me: name of the channel.
Josh: i have an idea to that too...
Me: ok well what?
Josh: promise not to be mad.
Me: why should I be mad? Goodness sake just tell it now.
Josh: ok (giggles)...slogowoman
Me: ha ha ha!! Brilliant idea! I'll type in... s..l..o..g..o..w..o..m..a..n.
Josh: i thought you'd be mad!
Me: why? This is an excellent idea (kisses Josh)
Josh: (kisses back)

You got your own YouTube channel ready to go! It was easy to make a first video, because a lot of people know me from Josh's videos. I made a gaming video with Josh.

Me: helloooo! You guys on the opposite side of the screen... as you see, I started a YouTube channel! I am Y/N, a.k.a Slogowoman now! And today... I'm going to be playing GTA V with my beloved boyfriend Slogoman.

After you announced the first video, it gained a hundred wievs in an hour! And your subscriber amount was 10, hehe. TEN. But it will grow.

**writers announcement: ook! 600 word chapter! Hope you liked this!!**