first time pegging ╳ nct u

requested;
their first time getting pegged by you
———

❝ taeil ❞

"okay, let's do it

"okay, let's do it."

you were not expecting him to agree as quickly as he had. sometimes, you forgot just how open minded your boyfriend could be. he wasn't the kinkiest guy in the world, but he'd do just about anything to make you happy.

he'd want your hands and mouth all over him, gripping his skin, marking him up while you fucked into him, carefully at first, letting his body adjust to the unfamiliar intrusion, before getting a little more passionate. in return, he'd moan deeply against your skin while sucking lingering marks of his own onto your neck.

that soft, smooth voice of his would make the most beautiful sounds. breathless, melodic moans, the sweetest little whimpers, the smoothest groans. you'd feed off every last one of them, reveling in the pleasure you were able to bring him. and while making those noises, he would look nothing short of breathtaking.

he'd definitely keep repeating how much he loves you and how good you were making him feel, words broken apart by the most rewarding sounds.

those cute lips of his, parted in silent gasps, would be bitten a deep shade of red, swollen from the relentless attacks from his (as well as your own) teeth. there would be glistening tears brimming his pretty eyes, wide, trusting, and overflowing with love and pleasure. you'd want nothing more than to make them spill down his pink flushed cheeks.

he'd just about lose his mind when you hit that sensitive little spot inside of him. his vision would go blurry, mouth gaping, muscles trembling as his body was bombarded with mind numbing amounts of pleasure.

"you keep fucking me like this— ah, I don't know how long I'll be able to last."

—❦—

❝ taeyong ❞