Prologue

"Hinataaa, HINATAAAAA..." neji yelled, as he was running, holding Hanabi over his back, hinata was following Neji, her cousin, they were running scared, from those blood sucker monsters.
Hinata fell and soon neji ran again to hold her up, he dragged her and the three of them fleeing.
Hinata was crying hysterically.
She has just witnessed her mother and father being sucked and killed by those vampires.
There were many of them, slaughtered every single person in her family.
The war between vampires and humans was still rising.
Vampires always looked for Nobel blood to suck, and nothing is like the hyuga's.
Suddenly neji stopped, hinata and neji's eyes widened along with hanabi, when they saw a pale man, with long hair, and snake like tongue.
"Gotcha" he said.
Neji tried to punch him.
"Hinata, negerooo...." he yelled as the man twisted neji's hands.
He took him up by his wrists, and soon dug his teeth inside his wrists.
He tasted his blood then he said.
"Not Nobel..." he started drinking neji's blood.
Neji was screaming and hinata screamed with hanabi.
"STOPPP IT STOPPP IT NOOO NEJIII NIII SAAAAN" she cried.
As she saw her cousin breath his last breath.
"Orochimaru...didn't Mikoto san ordered not to drink the youngsters blood!"A man wearing glasses said.
"He is not Nobel...chase those two...we need them" Orochimaru said.
Hinata kept running and crying until suddenly she bumped into two guys.
One with brown hair and the other with white.
Hinata crawled back, holding Hanabi tightly as she dug her head inside her sister's chest.
"Onee chan..one chan..." Hanabi cried.
Suddenly, the pale guy appeared again.
He grabbed hanabi, hinata tried to struggle but he slapped her and sent her body away.
He raised Hanabi, as he had his hands wrapped around her neck.
He dug his sharp teeth inside her neck.
He tasted her blood.
"Orochimaru san..." the white haired guy said.
"They said to eat as we wish..." Orochimaru said.
"NO NO NO HANABIIIIII" hinata yelled as she ran to stop the guy named orochimaru from drinking her blood, but soon, a blond haired guy landed, and with one struck he beaten the pale man.
"Orochimaru, what a shame, we don't drink children's blood." The guy with blue eyes said.
Hinata cried and ran towards her sister's body who was limp on the ground.
The blond guy looked at the indigo haired girl.
"Bring them along" he ordered.
The brown haired guy and white haired one soon went over.
Hinata tried to run away, but she was soon surrounded by them.
She squinted her eye shut, Suddenly, everything went black.

The sound of his footsteps echoed through the walls of his large mansion.
He went down the aisle, as his mother summoned him.
Mikoto uchiha, a well known strong vampire who took over the vampire's council after his father's and brother's death upon mere humans.
"Tch" sasuke spat.
He hated humans.
Those damned creatures that stabbed his father and brother's back after a pact, and annihilated them, along with his best friend's parents, naruto.
Those hypocrites, greedy creatures.
Sasuke went down the aisle, he soon to be announced as the head of the council.
He entered the room to find Mikoto standing along with his fiancee, the pink haired girl, known as sakura haruno.
One of the elite vampires families.
Sure, he had to marry her, an arranged marriage for strong vampires.
And surly, sakura was enamored by the strong ruthless uchiha sasuke.
"Mother" he entered.
"Welcome son" mikoto said and sakura went and clung to him as usual.
"Okairi..sasuke-kun" she said with her all blushing and cheeky attitude that he detested and hated.
"We brought new stock, and humans for you..." Mikoto said.
"I won't stand down until i kill every single one of them" sasuke snorted.
"Ne ne, now, you'd find the new stock down, inside the dungeons..." Mikoto said.
"Fine" he said and he turned around.
"I'll be coming" sakura squeaked.
"Stay here" he said sternly and walked away.
Sakura looked down.
He is always like that, giving her his back.
Not even talking to her properly.
Its not a big deal, as long as she have him, its not a big deal.

Hinata opened her eyes, she found herself shackled inside a dungeon, with hanabi right infront of her.
"Hanabiii hanabiiii" she yelled.
"Yurusaii" a red head girl spat at her.
Hinata flinched.
Suddenly, the jailers all bowed, when a raven head guy, with black obsidian's and a pale skin, wearing a cloak appeared.
"Sasuke sama" they bowed.
They opened the dungeon where hinata and hanabi were both chained.
Sasuke looked down at the pale orbed girl ,
She had beautiful pale porcelain skin, and pale eyes like pearls, she was wearing a garment that showed her perfect shape, sasuke saw many beautiful girls, but this girl was beautiful in a different way.
Her beauty was calm, comforting and shining.
As if he cared, why would her beauty be any different from others.
Sasuke kept looking at her, she was looking up at him, shivering with terrorized look.
He loved that look, he loved to torture his victims.
Soon, he turned and saw her little sister.
He walked over her, and broke the shackles, and soon held hanabi up.
Hanabi was looking at him with terrorizing look, and eyes full of tears.
"Oniigaiii...oniigaaaaiiiiiii...leave her please spare my sister, drink my blood but spare her" hinata suddenly pleaded.
Sasuke's eyes widened.
From every human he tortured, they were all the same, so selfish, when their life was on the line, they begged for their own life, not someone else's.
But she was different.
Sasuke eyed at her.
He turned the neck of hanabi, so it appeared he broke her neck, hanabi's body soon went limp.
Hinata's eyes widened.
"HANABIIIIIII HANABIIII NO NO NO...." hinata cried loudly.
Sasuke threw hanabi to karin.
He soon went over to her.
"Oniigaiii, oniigaiii, spare her" hinata pleaded as sasuke stood above her.
He crouched down.
"I saw many humans, acting selfless but they are actually scums, lets see if you are of your own words" sasuke growled.
"Karin, drink her blood"sasuke commanded.
"NONO NOOO" hinata yelled, her eyes widening as karin approached her sister's neck.
Sasuke  tilted hinata's head, exposing her neck.
Hinata didn't even flinch, her eyes were blank staring at hanabi.
"Oniigai, spare her" she begged with blank, dead eyes, as if she was a zombie, not feeling anything.
She didn't even squinted her eyes, or flinched as he approached to drink her blood.
Sasuke watched the girl, whose eyes were fixated onto her sister.
As if she lost her purpose in life, as if she died seeing her sister limp, or karin approaching her neck.
Sasuke felt something awkward.
This human is different from others.
She was focusing onto her sister, she wasn't terrorized to plead for her life even.
She was selfless.
Something sasuke didn't see except in his deceased brother.
He stopped.
"Yamero karin" sasuke ordered in monotone.
Karin stopped.
"Unshackle both, and bring the indigo hair to my room" sasuke ordered.
"Hai..sasuke sama" karin nodded, but she was confused.
Never ever in her life she saw sasuke spare a human.
Sasuke took off, heading to his room, feeling something awkward inside him.
Why did he spare the girl?