2

Hinata waited for sasuke inside the room.
She was looking everywhere, hinata slowly opened the curtains and looked from the window, it was a room inside a tall tower, with a cliff down there and a roaring sea.
She can't jump, but what got into her mind was that the curtains were always closed.
And fortunately, it was day light.
Hinata smirked and shut the curtains quickly and waited in front.
Sasuke opened the door again, to find hinata standing, looking at him with an anticipating look.
Sasuke thought, what shall he tell her now.
The truth, or he shall lie?
She trusted him, and he was the enemy.
His kind slain  her family, yet she compromised, as if a child, holding for a little hope, and only believing because its the only hope.
She believed him.
And for the first time, though sasuke was a blunt guy, and he never cared about what anyone thought about him, yet, he cared about how she saw him.
Why? A reason he doesn't know.
"Va..vampire san?" Hinata stammered.
Sasuke's thought how 'cute' she was while saying 'vampire san' a literal pure child.
A pure child that wasn't tainted by the world.
He closed his eyes.
"Wh..where is hanabi?" She asked.
Sasuke sighed.
He made up his mind.
He would tell her the truth, and accept any consequences.
"She ran away..." sasuke said.
"Haaa? Hontoniiiii?" She squeaked again in enthusiasm.
Sasuke raised an eye brow.
He never anticipated such reaction.
She suddenly sighed in comfort and placed her hands over her chest in relief.
"Thank god she is fair and fine" hinata murmured.
"Eh..vampire san, please don't follow her...leave her she is just a child..." she pleaded.
Sasuke smirked a little.
What is she? Literally.
Suddenly, hinata walked slowly towards the curtain, and she opened them suddenly, with the knife, she reflected the sunlight.
"Haaa..." she smirked, waiting for the sun light to burn sasuke.
Sasuke looked at the point on his chemise.
He then looked at how enthusiastic she were.
Sasuke raised an eye brow, and then looked at her again.
Soon her enthusiasm faded, when she realized, he isn't burning.
Sasuke in a mere of a second, was right infront of her, he held her hands tightly, and she winced in pain, she dropped the knife.
Hinata tried to punch him, when he blocked her fist.
She turned to kick him, he held her ankle and flipped her, now she was upside down, as he was holding her ankle.
Hinata squeaked, and suddenly, her undergarment fell to her face, showing her body.
"Aaaahhh...vampire san, you have no shame" she squeaked and tried to pull her garment up.
Sasuke flipped her and he held her bridal style.
She looked at his perfect face. And indeed, he was truly handsome, she noted.
She looked into his black orbs, that held something, hinata could swear it was tenderness.
He isn't like what he shows.
Hinata is a pure girl, and she sees the best inside the person.
She actually helps them to show their best.
Sasuke looked at those pale orbs that held unusual light and pureness.
He swore those two orbs would be his doom.
Suddenly, hinata reached for water, she splashed it over his eyes.
Sasuke dropped her.
She ran towards the door, but it was locked.
Sasuke opened his eyes and with a malice smirk, he approached her slowly as a predator going for his prey.
Hinata pinned her back to the door anticipating his approach.
"So, you want to runaway ?" He asked, as he pinned his chest over hers, both hands above her head and pinning his forehead with hers.
She squinted her eyes shut.
She nodded slowly and stammered a 'h..hai'.
"Then, you can go" he said.
Hinata's eyes widened when he turned around and walked.
"H..hontoni?" She asked.
"Hm" he nodded.
"B..but the door is locked..." she stammered.
"This is the way out.." he pointed to the window.
"Haa? " hinata's mouth widened.
"This way, you won't go out alive...so, you have no choice" sasuke said cooly.
To be honest, none can touch her if sasuke ordered, but he can't deny this fact.
Sasuke doesn't want her to go, for a reason he doesn't know why.
Only that she has a childish quirks and he enjoys her childish acts and gentle voice.
Her blushing cheeks and the way she says 'vampire san'.
She only stayed with him for a whole twenty four hours, but hell, can those time, actually changes someone, making them attached to a person, he barely knows.
Sasuke lived a whole life of twenty five years.
Yet, each minute wasn't meaningful, none made his life meaningful except his brother and father, and his harsh mother that showed no affection to him.
Only his brother.
He only wished for tenderness.
And this girl, showed so much tenderness towards her sister, he could see.
For the first time in his life, he enjoyed and was interested into someone, her quirks, he wanted to know her more.
He enjoyed the game of cat and mouse, it wasn't for long, but interesting and exciting.
He lost his purpose in life, only for revenge, but now, he wants to know more about this childish girl.
He decided to test her.
Hinata walked to the window, and she looked down at how tall the cliff was.
She was shivering.
She looked at sasuke who raised his shoulder up and down, telling her there is no choice.
Hinata climbed over the window.
She looked down, gulping and shivering.
Suddenly she felt someone pushing her.
Hinata screamed and she grabbed onto the hands that held her wrists.
"Haa no..no no no" she cried and looked down, flipping her legs in a cycle motion.
She looked down and shut her eye closed crying.
"Oh, now you turned back..." sasuke taunted.
"Aaahhh...please please no no" she cried and held tightly to his grip.
Sasuke smirked, so she wasn't that brave.
He took her up and placed her inside the room again.
"All bark and no bite" sasuke taunted as he saw her on her knees, crying and heaving.
When sasuke taunted her, she squinted her eyes, and knitted her eye brows.
She remembered her father calling her weakling, and good for nothing.
Her tears dropped on the ground.
She remembered her classmates bullying her and saying she can't even protect her sister and only depending on neji.
Hinata suddenly stood up, she wiped her tears with her arms.
Sasuke looked at her confused.
" no..I AM NOT WEAKLING" she screamed and suddenly she ran, and sasuke felt like a slow motion, his eyes widened.
Hinata ran towards the window and as she decided to jump, sasuke ran and held her by the back of her collar, he turned her around, and suddenly, everything was awkward.
Sasuke was holding a shivering hinata inside his embrace, his grip was tight, hinata's head under sasuke's chin, and she didn't realize, she was clutching tightly to his chemise, and she was shivering, her eyes wide opened and her tears falling.
Sasuke didn't realize either, that his heart was thumping hardly, his grip was tightened and he was embracing her.
Sasuke was also shivering and his eyes widened.
And that was the first time for years, that sasuke did hug someone tightly like that.
Suddenly their moment was cut by a certain blond guy.
"Whats going on here..." naruto smirked.