10

"Sasuke..." karin's voice echoed before sasuke's eyes slowly closed.
What was on his mind was.
Hinata's blood...isn't human.
"I want an explanation now" Mikoto scowled at sakura after she saw the scene.
She couldn't believe that a human sacrificed her life for his son.
And haruno's family attacked her own son.
Madara and obito were standing by Mikoto waiting for an explanation.
Sakura sighed and smirked.
"Well, uchiha Mikoto...i just wanted to tell you...that i would have gotten rid of the human, but your son is a fool...and he interrupted..." sakura said bluntly.
"Sakura haruno...you don't want to test me!" Mikoto grinned her teeth and her eyes turned red.
Sakura smirked. Her green eyes glowed as well.
Her family were standing behind her, especially her father.
"I am sorry to tell you...Mikoto uchiha, dawn of the uchiha's is gone" sakura smirked.
"What do you mean?" Madara clenched his teeth and his aura was rising.
Suddenly, the castle was surrounded by humans and vampires.
It was a conspiracy.
Sakura made it all, she needed to take over the vampire's realm, and it was the right time.
Sasuke is injured, the butlers are trying helplessly to save him, naruto and the uchiha's which are most of them dead were distracted by sasuke's affair.
Its all perfect time to eliminate the uchiha.
Mikoto, madara and obito's eyes flared opened.
They were surrounded, naruto and team Taka were all injured by humans and they wanted to save sasuke.
The castle was on a verge of being burned down.
"Its either you retreat...or death..." haruno smirked.
"On our dead bodies..uchiha's fight with honor and die standing" Madara spat.
They were surrounded, there was no way they would take down this army...of course, not when sasuke is injured, along with naruto.
All took the fighting stance.
The battle begun, but...in the end.
Naruto, sui, jugo and karin ended up along with the uchiha's fatally  injured, Madara, obito and Mikoto who tried to save sasuke severely injured, but the help came, and Madara never anticipated who'd help him.
He eyed his brunette friend with brown eyes.
Hashirama came along with two albino's people saving the uchiha's and sasuke friends.
Only one problem was there.
Sasuke was captured.

"Sasukee nooo...sasukeeeee" Mikoto wailed as she was being carried on Hashirama's back.
"We will retrieve him later Mikoto" madara assured as he was limping and was being supported by a silver haired lady.
"It'll be alright, Madara san" kaguya said.
"Y..you have haruko's eyes..." Madara said.
"Yes...we were all related Madara san" kaguya said.
"Welcome back friend" Hashirama smirked at Madara, madara smiled at him back.

Hinata opened her eyes and suddenly she rolled to her side coughing all the water that were kept inside her lungs.
She opened her pale orbs to be greeted by a brown haired guy, and redhead one.
"Welcome back..." the redhead guy said.
Hinata pulled her body up then rolled and crawled.
"Sasuke...sasuke..i have to bring sasuke..." she started panicking but soon, the redhead guy held her into place.
"You are injured and we need to go back..." the brown haired guy said.
"I DON'T CARE I WANT SASUKEEEE" she wailed as she tried to wiggle and free herself.
"Gaara...hold her still...and carry her" the brown haired guy told the redhead one.
Soon gaara went down and held her up upon his shoulder.
Hinata started to struggle.
"HANASEEE HANASEEE SASUKEEEE" she screamed loudly struggling and writhing.
"Shikamaru, exo" Gaara said and they both ran away.

After a while, hinata found it useless to struggle.
They kept her in place, soon after all her wails and screams died, and she started to loosen a bit.
they walked for a while, hours, she lost counting.
then she was placed inside a boat and then she reached a place.
as soon as she was put inside that small house.
"Stay still..." the redhead guy said.
Hinata eyed him, looking at him as he left the room.
Soon, a yellow haired lady came in with a silver haired guy who was wearing a mask.
"Hello, hinata hyuga, I am doctor Tsunade...i am here to tend your wounds..."  she said.
Hinata kept silent eyeing both.
The silver haired guy eyed her then he left.
Tsunade kept tending her wounds and suddenly the door opened.
Hinata's eyes widened.
Her lips turned to a large smile.
"HANABIIII" she squealed and hanabi ran to her, hugging her sister tightly.
"Yukataaa. Yukataaa you are alright...breathing just fine...alive" hanabi sobbed.
Hinata tightened her hug over her sister.
she started spreading butterfly kisses all over her face.
"hanabi..hanabi..." hinata sobbed.
after the warmth meeting of hinata and hanabi, they both sat and chatted while they ate.
Hinata's mind drifted off many times to a certain raven head guy.
Her vampire san.

"Please, make yourself at home" Hashirama said as he opened his mansion and Madara and all the squad entered.
"I won't settle until i kill this bitch and retrieve my dear son" Mikoto spat.
"Mikoto san, this is not the right time...we need a plan, they are outnumbered and we assure you, we will save sasuke...fugaku's son" hashirama said.
"And what do you know about my son! You lowly human" mikoto spat.
Hashirama chuckled.
"Enough about him, like your husband, Mikoto...i just saved your lives..." hashirama said.
"Gomenne hashirama...she is just" madara sighed.
"I understand" hashirama interrupted.
"I'll leave you all to be" hashirama said and left.

"Whats wrong naruto..." karin asked as she saw naruto's eyes were staring blank.
Sure the team were pissed off, how they wished they could tear the pink haired bitch apart.
Sasuke was taken a hostage.
Of course. She won't leave him!
She needs his blood line to rule the vampire's realm.
"Its..its just...before sasuke went blank...he said something about the hyuga. Blood..." naruto said.
"What do you mean?" Mikoto gave him all her attention.
"He said something...but it was vague..." naruto said.
"Yes..hinata has a vampire's blood...she is half vampire." Madara retorted.
"NANNIIII" all said in unison.
"How come?" Obito asked.
Madara sighed.
"I was in love with her mother, haruko...soon we drifted apart, because they threatened to kill me...she just had to let go...and she married hiashi" madara continued.
"Hiashi was an honorable man and he took good care of her, only for her to fall for him..." madara said.
"Except...haruko and I did the deed, and hinata is happened to be..." madara sighed.
"Oh dear god..she is...an uchiha?" Mikoto couldn't hold her breath.
"And half vampire..." madara sighed.
"And thats what we call..." obito said.
"Royal..blood" sui murmured.
The news came as a struck to all the vampires.
They only heard about hybrid vampires just to end up dying.
Never ever they thought of having a living specimen of a real hybrid vampire.

Sasuke opened his eyes.
"HINATA" he screamed and grinned his teeth, as he tried to move his body, he found himself being shackled to the brick walls of his dungeon castle.
His neck, ankles and wrists all bounded.
"Ah finally, you are awake" sakura said.
"S..sakura" he grinned his teeth as he spoke her name.
Sakura was standing there with orochimaru.
"You...BITCH" sasuke growled as he tried to free himself, soon he hissed as he felt one of his leges were broken.
"See sasuke, you always make it hard...this wasn't all going to happen if you just accepted my love.." sakura said as she ran her finger over his cheeks and then she reached his lips, lower lip, pulling it slightly down.
Sasuke turned his head away.
"Still...you are still as stubborn as you are..." sakura said.
She sighed.
"Well, your little princess would have been alive if you just let her go" sakura taunted.
"I swear if you laid a finger on her i would torture you the worst way" sasuke growled.
"Hahaha" sakura chuckled menacing.
"With this situation of yours" she taunted.
"You are insane" sasuke spat.
Sakura grinned her teeth, suddenly she slapped sasuke with the back of her hands.
She took a fist full of his hair and pulled his head up.
"Insane because i love you...tell me whats in her not in me" she scowled.
"You'll never be anything like her" he spat.
"You do love her don't you?" Sakura said.
"Huh..you left me no choice then" sakura looked at orochimaru.
Orochimaru went to sasuke, he pulled his head up by his hair, sasuke winced in pain.
Suddenly, orochimaru placed a syringe inside his neck.
"What the fuck are you doing" sasuke growled.
"Well...he is all yours sakura..." orochimaru smirked.
"Well, orochimaru, i wish you'd leave us, please" sakura smirked.
Orochimaru bowed.
"Your wish is my command" he said.
Sasuke didn't know what he was given.
Soon, his body went on fire, his eyes widened, as he felt his body burning and an unbearable pain between his thighs.
Sakura smirked.
"Yes...an aphrodisiac..." she smirked.
"Lets make a baby...shall we" she said.
Sasuke's eyes widened as sakura started to pull down his pants.
Everything is crystal clear now.
"GET OFF OF MEEEE" sasuke growled.

Hinata's eyes widened, as she pulled her body up, clutching her chest and heaving.
She was shivering and sweating.
She had a bad dream about sasuke.
"S..sasuke kun" she whispered as a tear rolled down her face.