4

Hinata whimpered and fluttered her eyes opened.
She found herself on a rather soft mattress, but the pain coming from her legs and wrists were unbearable.
She found herself pulling her body up, and whining due to the intense pain.
She was sweating insanely.
She sat and inspected the area, it wasn't the usual 'vampire's san' room, but rather another room.
Hinata rubbed her temple and wiped the sweat.
She murmured.
"Vampire san" she called.
"Ah, finally you are awake" the red head girl that was called by karin whom she tied hinata before said.
"E..eh..." she stammered.
"Sasuke isn't here" karin said.
Hinata gave an 'oh' and looked down.
It was awkward being around someone else other than her capturer.
She can deny it, but she felt somehow safe around her vampire san.
He captured her, yet she remember him protecting her, and even feeding her.
Guess she is developing some 'Stockholm syndrome'.
"He went to bring off some pain killers for you" jugo said as he saw hinata's expressions.
He guessed that she was abandoned.
She shrugged.
"You should have seen sasuke..when he brought you here.. " the white haired guy, with sharp teeth said as he saw hinata's distress.
Hinata raised her head up.
Sui smirked widely as he told her what happened and her eyes widened and mouth gaped.

"What do you think you are doing here?" Sasuke snorted, his dark aura rising, and his killing intent was as never before.
Sakura started to shiver as she saw an expression she never saw before.
Sasuke looked down at the girl who lost consciousness and her head resting on his feet, her hands were still tugging his hem of pants.
"Sa..sasuke kun" sakura stammered in her fake way.
"Yurusai" sasuke snorted.
He bent over and saw the horrible state hinata was in.
Her right leg was broken that the bones punctured her skin.
She was bleeding profoundly from her wrists and her wrists.
She was turning pale, paler than the usual, and her lips turned blue.
Her face was bruised, due to sakura's punches.
Sasuke grinned his teeth.
He went down, and slowly, held her up bridal style.
"Sasuke!!!" Sakura whined.
Sasuke walked away holding hinata.
Sakura ran and held him by his cloak when he turned and his eyes turned red.
His killing intent was at its full.
"I'll deal with you later" sasuke said malicious.
Sakura shivered and her face taut.
Her eyes widened and she just took steps back.
And yes, sasuke would have killed her right here.
But he refrained now, his priority was to treat hinata, and later on, he'd make sakura regret the thought of just hurting his favorite human.
Sasuke went over to karin and the rest of his team, and now his face was different.
His face was panicking, he was sweating insanely and he was paler than the usual.
His team eyes widened as they saw such unfamiliar expression on their master.
His voice was contained but apparently he was struggling to keep his demeanor and his insides were tearing.
His voice was louder than usual.
"Karin...." sasuke said in a panicking sincere tone.
"Sa..sasuke?" Karin stammered.
He was sweating and his face grumbled.
"Oniigai, save her" sasuke pleaded and thats when karin's eyes started tearing.
Sasuke is begging? Sasuke is pleading?
He knew quiet well that his wishes are their commands.
He knew quiet well that whatever thing he said, his team would obey and concede no matter what.
But to ask for such sincere way.
His team knew it, this girl is giving sasuke a change of heart.
And it wasn't that simple.
It was more than they thought off.
They at first thought sasuke only liked her because she somehow was so beautiful, and looked like Mikoto, but it was something deeper than that.
"Haii..." karin ran and held the girl.
Though she despised humans, she despised them so much, but she'd obey sasuke's regardless.
Karin hated humans as she remembered her past life.
Humans that had bought her and used her as a slave for their entertainment.
Her, sui and jugo were suffering from humans.
Until fugaku came and saved them, he offered them shelter and home with his younger son.
And thats when they were raised like siblings.
Though, they should have been sasuke's butlers, yet, sasuke never treated them like ones, only friends and comrades.
And thats why, they were forever in his debt, and thats why, karin can't turn any of sasuke's commands down.
Karin had extraordinary healing powers.
And she did it, not for hinata, but for sasuke.
As she was healing hinata, sasuke was there, watching, he seemed distressed, anxious.
Until suddenly, Madara and Obito along with Mikoto came into the rooms.
"So its true? A human girl you were hiding" Madara snorted.
Sasuke kept silent and didn't give any response, he was only focusing on hinata.
"Oh, sasuke, i couldn't have imagined...i thought you'd have her for your personal entertainment..." Mikoto scoffed.
Sasuke kept silent.
"Stop the healing karin" obito ordered.
Karin looked back and forth, she eyed sasuke, who gave her the look to continue, so she complied.
Madara walked towards karin and hinata and as he was approaching hinata, sasuke suddenly smacked his hands away, his eyes went red and his teeth went sharp.
"Don't..touch..her" sasuke growled as he was enraged.
Madara triggered his red eyes as well, and as he took a fighting stance, he looked intently at the lying girl's face.
Madara's eyes widened, obito was ready to discipline sasuke, when Madara raised his hands to stop obito.
"Obito, Mikoto, exo" Madara said.
"What? Madara, what about the girl..." Mikoto snorted.
"We will speak later with sasuke..." Madara said.
But Mikoto gave sasuke a look to follow her, and surly sasuke had to comply.
"I'll come later...Mother" he said.
Mikoto scoffed and walked away.

"And so, thats what happened, he stayed with you for the whole night, and few seconds ago, he went to bring you the pain killers" sui retorted.
Hinata looked down, her face was grumpy.
"Now what?" Jugo asked.
"Its...its just. I don't deserve that...he should have killed me, why is he keeping me alive!" Hinata stammered exclaiming.
"Maybe, he wants to torture you slowly" karin spat.
"Or use you" jugo retorted.
"I am of no use...karin san, i am better off dead already, i couldn't protect my niisan, and here i am speaking to the same creatures that killed him, unable to hate because they are being nice to me, the only thing that is keeping me alive is my sister." Hinata sighed.
The team looked back and forth at each other, and thats what they knew why sasuke wanted to protect her so much.
She is truly too pure and innocent.
Apparently, she is unable to hate, apparently she is selfless.
Something that sasuke didn't acquainted to before.
"I am so grateful that vampire san did that, i am putting him into much trouble.."hinata sighed, when suddenly she was interrupted by.
"Sasuke...haven't i told you before"  all heads turned as the raven head uchiha entered the room.
Hinata's eyes glowing and her mouth gaped into a smile.
"Va..vampire san..." she squeaked.
Sasuke entered and suddenly he placed his hands over her forehead, hinata's eyes widened and her face flushed.
Suddenly sasuke cupped her cheeks, and approached his forehead with hers.
"Eh..eh.." hinata stammered.
Karin and the team were bewildered.
Sasuke took a step back.
"No fever..." he said stoically.
Hinata's face was flushed, suddenly sasuke placed his hands under her knees, and her armpits, swiftly, he pulled her up and exited the room murmuring to karin.
"Arigato" he said and that was the first time sasuke thanks karin after his father's death.

"V..vampire san" hinata stammered as sasuke walked down the aisle reaching his private room.
"Vampire san" she asked again and he didn't answer.
"V..va.." she stammered but he interrupted her.
"I won't answer until you call me sasuke" he said.
"Eh..eh" hinata yelped, she twiddled her fingers in a cute way, that sasuke wished to kiss the shit out of her.
How cuter can she gets.
"Sa..sasuke san" She stammered.
"Just sasuke" he said.
"Sasuke kun" she blushed.
"Hm" he hummed, keeping his eyes gaze to the front, she was looking up at him.
"I.." she stuttered.
"Arigatoo" she retorted.
"Hm" he hummed.
"Sasuke kun" she asked.
"Hm"
"Did i put you in trouble?" She asked in a sincere way.
Since she heard jugo's story of his mother.
She hated to be a reason for someone to suffer, or even to be in trouble, even her capturer, who showed nothing but tenderness up-till now.
Sasuke scoffed.
He shook his head.
"B..but...i..mean..i heard" she tried to stop her trailing so she won't put them into trouble.
"I am not in the mood to speak..." he snorted, shutting hinata.
She looked down as he shut her, sasuke felt discomfort at her sulk, but decided to dismiss it.
He just had a harsh conversation with his mother, and he wasn't in the mood.
Sasuke placed hinata on his bed.
"Here, drink this" he gave her a syrup, it was a pain killer, apparently, her broken legs and infection was threatening.
Soon, hinata gulped it,
She slowly closed her eyes and drifted to sleep.
Sasuke brushed some of the bangs away from her temple.
Her face was angelic and her eyes closed, her eye lashes were long surrounding her pale orbs.
The pink plump lips that were slightly opened, begging to be kissed.
Sasuke kept caressing her hair and face.
"I detested humans..." he murmured.
"You bewitched me hinata" he sighed.
He felt the urge to, and he slowly felt his body moving on its own accord.
He sealed his lips with her soft, plump, slightly opened one, her lips were soft, sweet and kissable.
Sasuke pulled back.
He cursed inwardly.
Why did he do that!