3

"Whats going on here?" Naruto asked.
Sasuke suddenly realized how he was hugging hinata so tightly.
He pulled quickly back, and for the first time, though vampires tend to be pale, and sasuke was paler than usual, naruto noticed a tint of red creeping upon his cheeks, needless to say the beetroot red girl beside him.
"Uh...vampire san..." hinata stammered but sasuke interrupted.
"What are you doing here" he asked sternly.
"I came to tell you, sakura wants to see you..." naruto sighed.
"Tch" sasuke cringed, how he hates this clingy, manipulative fiancé of his.
How much can he do for her to realize he'll never reciprocate her love.
Naruto snapped out of his thoughts when naruto leaned on the door post, he smirked and taunted.
"But i see you brought someone to the all restricted room, ne"
Hinata's eyes widened, she was confused.
Sasuke grinned his teeth.
"Yurusai." He snapped.
"You know, human, sasuke never brings someone in here, even his mother...only i was allowed...you must be of..." naruto was shut when sasuke placed his palms over his mouth.
Hinata didn't get what naruto was pointing at.
However, her stomach growled.
Both naruto and sasuke looked at her.
Her face blushed even more.
"Bring her food" sasuke said.
"Ano..vampire san" hinata stammered.
"Hm?" Sasuke hummed while naruto hide his chuckles.
"Here you go" she yelled and threw both naruto and sasuke a bundle of garlic she had while she ran away from the vampires.
You know, myth has it.
Vampires hated garlic, it is toxic as much as they get burned by sunlight.
Both naruto and sasuke raised an eye brow as they caught the garlic easy.
Hinata's smirk again soon faded when she saw they looked at it confused.
"Garlic?" Naruto asked.
"Hm" sasuke nodded.
"So, you want food with garlic?" Naruto asked casually.
"Nooo....the garlic should have killed you both..i mean" she went again to the window and opened it, reflected the sun light at them with the knife and still nothing happened.
Naruto bursts into laughs while sasuke rolled his eyes and rubbed his temple.
Hinata soon realized that all was a myth.
She looked down with an embarrassing face.
"Food with garlic then?" Naruto asked.
Hinata looked down, she turned around and started to cry.
"Hey...why is she crying now" naruto was shocked as well as sasuke.
"I am such a failure, how can i believe such things..and i..i can't even go to my sister....i..i want my sister back..." she started hiccuping and crying like a child.
"And...and even though i tried to kill you, you want to make me food with garlic because you thought i want it...why vampires like you are so genuine to me...when ..when the pale guy killed my nii san...you..you should be evil..." she gawked and wept.
Hinata was indeed in confusion.
First, some vampires killed her family, naruto protected her sister, and offered her garlic food.
Sasuke took her out of the dungeon while a pale vampire killed neji right before her eyes.
Vampires supposed to be evil. As they told her, then why are those two being so nice to her.
Sasuke suddenly felt the urge to hug this fragile creature.
She is indeed too pure, too childish, he knew who was the pale guy.
Orochimaru.
Sasuke wanted to pat her back but refrained.
"Come on stop crying" naruto whined.
Hinata sobbed and hiccuped.
Though, any girl in her place, would hate them both, would hate her capturer.
But hinata is so pure, her mother always told her to remember that even the cruelest people, can sometimes be nice, and that everyone should help them to show whats the best in them.
She always told her daughter that it never matter demons or humans, as humans can be the worst demons, and sometimes, even if they are of different species, they can even be nice.
So always appreciate any nice act from anyone, no matter what they are.
"I...i..." she sobbed again.
"Tell me what you desire to eat, to stop crying?" Sasuke asked, though his voice was stern, yet, he held sincerity.
"C..cinnamon...rolls..." she hiccuped.
"An..and...chocolates...an..and...hot chocolate..." she sobbed.
Sasuke and naruto looked at each other.
Both sighed.
"Fine...naruto exo" sasuke said and walked.
Naruto looked at his friend, who was actually going to bring her what she desired.
Naruto smirked, and both locked hinata behind inside his room.