Some alone time

Slight NSFW for both POV's. Not the first one, but the second and third POVs. For Charlie and yours. So beware reader!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(Y/n) POV

I saw down on my bed. But then I got up and started to undress, I was going to put on my pjs on. I sighed as I put them on. My heart was beating a bit.

"Hmmm." I looked into my reflection into the mirror. I sighed once again.

"I'll call, Charlie and ask where's she's at." I told myself reaching for my phone.

It rang and Charlie answered.

"Hey, I was wondering where are you Charlie?" I asked her over the phone, I was still changing into my pj pants.

"Oh! I forgot to ask you and Alastor if you both wanted to come at the bar. It was everyone's day off but I guess my message didn't send to the both of you, I'm so sorry!" Charlie briefly explained.

"It's quite alright, I didn't feel like drinking anyways. When are you guys coming back?" I asked, finally had my comfy pjs on.

"Oh, we wanted to stay until midnight. Husk and Angel wanted to go to be casino. We won't be long! I hope.." Charlie replied.

"Oh, alright. Well if I don't see you tonight, I'll see you tomorrow in the morning! Bye."

"Bye!"

Sigh. Guess I should put my hair up and do my skin care routine.

Charlie's POV

(Y/n) hung up and a sly smile creeped on my face. Don't blame me but I was playing Cupid. I knew they both had feelings, Al seemed brighter when he saw (Y/n).

I just hoped he finally sealed the deal, heh.

"Hey, ready to go?" Vaggie interrupted my silence celebration.

"Wait! We're not leaving!" I yelped.

"Why?" Angel and Husk both asked.

"Because...because...because didn't you both wanted to go to the Casino? Or the club?" I tried to hide my scheming.

"I'm down." Angel said.

"Whatever." Was all husk said.

"Great! Let's go!" I cheerfully said.

Vaggie grabbed my hand and turned me around.

"Are you alright, hun?" Vaggie asked a bit concerned.

I cupped both her cheeks and pulled her in for a kiss. Soft and passionate.

"I'm fine, babe." I winked at her.

She flushed.

"Not to be mean but, you're totally a bottom." O told her as I walked away.

"CHARLIE!" Vaggie yelled out my name clearly flushed.

"Didn't you yell out my name last night? C'mon babe, there's demons around!" A laughed.

"CHARLIE! I swear to god!" Vaggie ran at me.

We both fell but I grabbed her in time to keep her from hitting the floor.

"Fuck!" I yelped in slight pain.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry Charlie!" Vaggie was on top of me and a bit concerned.

"I'm alright."

"Why did you do that?" She asked with a ti it of red on her face.

"Let's just day, I fell for you." I smirked and winked at her.