He's mad

Your POV

I woke up from the most uncomfortable sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about how weird Alastor was acting last night. I really do believe he's mad at me. I don't know what to do. I'll go and see Charlie, she may be worried about me.

I put on my normal clothing, the clothing I wore when I first met the crew. I had my hair down and brushed it, i fluffed my wings to make them nice and soft and I made sure my halo wasn't dirty.

When I finished I did my other morning routine and then went out the door. I had my back turned, I was closing my door softly and quietly, I felt a figure standing behind me. I took a deep breath and turned around slowly.

"May I help you?" I asked Vaggie, I was glad it wasn't Alastor. She took a moment and check if anyone was around. No one was. She then stared at me and said, "You need to run away as far as possible from Alastor, he's going to hurt you. Maybe not today but soon. Please, Charlie, Angel and I are very worried about your wellbeing." She whisper yelled.

I sighed and nodded. "I know, he seemed...off. I think I broke our contract." I looked down, Vaggie gasped and looked a bit angry. "You made a deal with him?!" She whisper yelled again. I nodded, still looking down.

"Can you....help me get to heaven quickly? That's the only place I'll be safe. I'm no devil, I'm an angel. I belong up there..." I sobbed a bit. Wanting to find my mom.

Vaggie hugged me as I softly cried. My wings wrapped around her, that happened sometimes. "Your wings are soft." She remarked. I softly laughed, "I know, I like them soft."

She let go of me and we talked a bit. She hasn't been this nice to me in a while. "Here we need to find Charlie and Angel. We need to help you, and help you fast." She grabbed my wrist and walked me into Charlie's office, downstairs.

"Please Angel, just don't flirt with Al or Husk!" Charlie said in a tired tone. Angel rolled his eyes and when he saw me walk in with dried tears and puffy eyes his expression fell into a soft one.

"What happen toots?" He hugged me, he was much taller than me, I was only Vaggie's height. I hugged him back and told him everything. Both him and Charlie heard all what I had to say.

They all agreed to help me get to heaven quickly. They even offered to help me fight back with Alastor. I didn't agree, I didn't want them to get hurt, he may not be able to kill them since he's a demon and not a fallen angel, but I can.

I can kill Alastor if I could. If I was stronger than him, I can. But I'm not strong. All I am is an angel.

Pure. I'm no sinner. I was never meant to be in hell, I came down here all because of a stupid tantrum, I hurt my angel therapist. It was all a mistake.

"We'll take care of you. We promise." Charlie hugged me as she told me this. I cried a little, everyone else joined in the hug. I felt safe, I just hope they don't get hurt during this. I want them to be alive, I won't die but I'll be stuck here if I don't get out of here quickly.

I need to get out of here.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

The next morning I did my normal routine, I had bags under my eyes, I didn't have enough sleep, all I dreamt was being tortured for the rest of eternity. I won't ever be able to smile again. I'll just be forgotten.

I forced a smile as I looked at my sad reflection. I closed my eyes, I was a bit frustrated. I opened them as they turned red, I punched my mirror. My hand wasn't cut badly, only a some minor cuts on my left hand. I sighed and closed my eyes again.

Knock....

Knock...

Knock...

I jumped at the first knock, I groaned quietly, not wanting to sound rude. I opened the door and my eyes went wide. It was Alastor. He had his infamous smile, his cane on display. He stared me up and down.

"You look like a mess, dear!" He happily and casually said. I rolled my eyes and then shrugged. I was hiding the fact that I was not very much wanting his presence.

"I didn't sleep well." I folded my arms and turned my head to the left, looking at my broken mirror. Alastor must have taken notice since he peaked his head in to see the damage.

"My, what happened? You're hand is bleeding and there's glass everywhere on the ground." He commented. I sighed and nodded. I decided to pick it up with my hands. I was thinking about how to get rid of him.

"It's fine my angel, Nifty can clean it up. And I can patch that hand of yours, if you'd like~" he cooed. I sighed and turned my head to his body. I shook my head and resumed on cleaning.

"It's fine, I'll clean this mess and patch my hand up. I'm a lady that doesn't need a man to help her do everything." I said this with an annoyed tone. I was getting a bit tired of him being overly "kind" I know him well enough to know that he isn't any sort of kind. He's evil.

Alastor rolled his eyes and looked down at me as I picked up the glass. He watched my every move like a hawk. I felt uncomfortable as he did this, I didn't know what to do. I was thinking on what I should do.

As I finished picking up the glass I stood up and threw it in the trash from the bathroom. Alastor followed as I cleaned my small cuts and used my power to heal it.

"Impressive my dear! What power you have I must say!" He said in a eloquent way. I stared at him and nodded slowly. "Every Angel is a healer, since I was an angel I still have the powers I had from Heaven." I told him this, everyone knew what power and angel had, it was not secret.

Some angel do have more powers, some different or smilies to the other. It just depends at times, but angels that had the power to cause headache were not allowed to use it in heaven but we're assigned as the Fallen Angels, to work alongside with them.

No one knew I had that type of power, I never showed it or showed a sign that I did. Not even God knew I held that power. He's too busy helping other angels and new comers settle down.

"You know, I've never been able to kill an angel. Maybe you'll be the first." Alastors voice echoed as these sentences escaped his mouth. My eyes widened when I heard the second sentence.

Then...

                BAM!