03

Roddy Ricch
1 week later
October 29, 2019
5:46 p.m.

With the tour coming up in December, I've been busier than normal. I've been in and out of the studio everyday and been having multiple business meetings with my team on how the tour is going to go. Along with that, my manger advised that I go on a mini press tour just to get the word out there. I could care less but I guess he was right, so I've done a couple interviews with known radio stations. I was laying in my bed when I realized it's been a while since I got some. Been so busy, I don't even have time to satisfy myself. A man got his own needs. I was scrolling through my phone trying to figure out who was gonna get the job done.

"Aaliyah, nah. Gabby, no. Tiana, hell nah.....Kiaran?" I don't even know who that is. I sat there for a minute trying to remember when it hit me. Kiaran was the girl that was in my room at my party. She seems like she's bout it, so I hit her up.

Kiaran Lanier
October 29, 2019
5:55 p.m.

I was watching Bob's Burgers when I got an iMessage notification on my phone.
Maybe: Roddy
Hey, it's Roddy wassup

Kiaran: heyyy, nothin much. just got home from work. wyd?

Roddy: Just chillin. Slide thru?

I guess I have nothing better to do.

Kiaran: sure, just send me the addy :)

I ran upstairs to my closet trying to find something chill to wear. I didn't want it to look like I was doing too much. I settled on a basic all black outfit.

I threw on a random pair of 1s I had, grabbed my purse and started heading downstairs

I threw on a random pair of 1s I had, grabbed my purse and started heading downstairs. Once I made sure I had everything, I locked the door to my townhouse and got inside my car. I checked my phone to see if Roddy sent me his address which he did. I plugged the address into the GPS and I was on my merry way.

About 20 minutes later,  I arrived at the same house that I had been at a week ago for his birthday. It was way more beautiful than I remembered it to be. It was also huge as hell.

"Hey, yea I'm here."
"Aight, I'm coming."

As soon as I got to the front door it opened.

"Hey", I said shyly.

"Wassup, come in."

I walked in the house appreciating it way more when there was no one in it. The detail in this house was amazing. I took everything in before my daydreaming was interrupted.