06

Kiaran Lanier
February 16, 2020
8:07 a.m.

I woke up slowly taking in my surroundings. I could barely lift my head up before I felt a strong pain which made me drop my head back down on Roddy's chest.

"Mmmm what?", Roddy whined at being woken up.

"Sorry, I gotta- "

Before I could finish, I felt an unpleasant feeling in my stomach and it felt like something was coming up in my throat. I rolled off the bed, hitting my head in the process and quickly got up running to the bathroom. I threw up everything from last night and just sat there hovering over the toilet. My head was literally pounding and I felt like shit all over again.

Incoming Facetime
Helena

I propped my phone up on the toilet and pressed Accept.

"Bitchhhh guess w-... where the hell are you?", Helena screamed through the phone confused.

"Helena please, I have a headache. And I'm suffering from a hangover at Roddy's."

"Oh yea. Ya lil boyfriend, Mr. Ricch."

"Not my boyfriend, but yea, Roddy Ricch."

"Damn... you need anything?"

"Nah, I'm straight. You back in Atlanta?"

"Yuppp.

"How was Japan?"

"Bitch, that shit was so nice. We gotta go together on a trip, real shit. I think you would like it alot. Also I got you a lil present so let me know when you hone."

"Awwww Helena. You didn't have to."

"Don't do that knowing damn near I buy you something every trip and where's that boy?"

"I think he's asleep in bed."

"Y'all had sex?", Helena said raising her eyebrow.

I laughed. "Hell no. We chillin."

"Mhmmm. That's what they all say."

"Nah I'm foreal." I got closer to the camera and whispered. "I saw his dick print though."

Helena faked like she was writing on a note pad. "Okay agent Kelly, what are we working with here?"

"Um it looked like a heart attack. I'm not messing with that."

"Are you implying that its big dear?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Ooooo 5'8 but that dick ain't. Be careful Mary."

"Ain't no be careful cuz we ain't even like that. We just friends."

"He treating you good though right? "aS a FriEnD" or whatever the fuck you saying."

"Yea, last night was embarrassing though. I'll tell you later."

"Aight. Imma talk to you later though. Feel better!"