The torchwood terror chapter 19 welcome to being a timelord.

The room is filled with a yellow glow and then it dims it's over, I look at my hands as they are returning to normal, not used to them glowing, then I smile at the Doctor and clara, my chest no longer hurting "we did it! Together." The Doctor pulls us both into a hug, glad we both are ok. Clara is still breathing heavily. "What...what happened?" I look at the Doctor wondering if I should tell her, kinda wishing to. He nods giving me permission. "Clara. You are now a Timelord. Combined with mine and the Doctors DNA. It was the only way to save you." Thinking that it's cool she's a Timelord now, excited about sharing all about it with her. She looks at me "I'm...I'm a timelord.." Her voice sounding sad, confused and excited at the same time. The Doctor speaks up answering her "yes. I'm sorry, the only other option would be to wipe all you're memories of us being together. I've done it before, and I never want to do it again." He hugs her again making me smile. I join in "we both worked together to save you, the Doctor couldn't do it alone." The Doctor blushes, wishing Clara didn't know he wasn't able to do that, knowing some playful teasing will be coming his way.

Clara smirks "Thank you. Both of you." She puts a hand over her chest, feeling both of her hearts "So I'm just like you now? I am a timelord..." she thinks about it for a moment, finding it hard to believe. "Yeah. Welcome to being a timelord." I smile almost about to laugh by the way I said it, I'm happy now that things have settled down, not able to take the smile off my face. "come on I will fill you in on the details of being a timelord." I motion clara to follow me, we head to my companion room which was the first time seeing it. The Doctor watches us go hoping we become even closer now.

I step into the room, having never been in the room I look up in awe "woah. This is a big room. He might have to make you a big room like this too. He made it for me because of me being a Timelord I would be able to travel with him for as long as I wanted. I wouldn't grow old and die like humans. Oh dad. Thanks."

Clara looks up in amazement. "Wow! It is amazing.." "It is. the Doctor told me about but I never saw it before. I'm glad I'm with the Doctor now. You have no idea how long I waited. And now I got another timelord to spend it with me." I smile at her "and not only are you a timelord you are a timelord made from both me and the Doctor in a way we are linked. No matter where you are the Doctor or I can telpathic you."

"Wow that's amazing! I can't believe I'm actually a timelord..." She smirks at me "you might hear me say the for a while" I almost laugh a little "Don't worry I thought that a lot too when I first found out. Ok somethings you want to stay away from. Don't take aspirin just one tablet could kill you. And be careful around Doctors office's. Two hearts if they find out.. let's just say it won't go well." She nods "ok no aspirin or Doctors office's. Anything else?" "Oh and You might hate getting sick it's worse for timelords. Rare but worse. Hmm let's see.. what else? oh yeah! telpathic, you had a little practice with that I think. Just imagine who you want to telpathic and think." I telpathic her. "See. Hi." "then there's the timey wimey thing."

She looks at me confused "timey wimey thing?" "Yeah since becoming a timelord you have a sort of sense of time, like you know dajavoh you get that more often. Oh and if you sneeze you get send back in time two seconds. It's wierd." I laugh. She laughs too "weird! Why is that?" I answer her "Timelords we are connected to time. We can sense it feel it. Get good instinct on time passing. And even sneeze It!" still laughing "oh! and one more thing timelord rage second personality. When your mad the second personality will come. Watch out for her. she's mean. And I think that's about all. Welcome to being a Timelord." I stretch out my arms being silly. She laughs "thanks!"

 "Let's go find the Doctor I think he may be in the pool.lets join him I'm going to Geronimo into the pool. " i start walking. smiling feeling like I'm really good Friends with clara now. Dispite her being my teacher. "Sounds good!" She follows me.  "Let's grab some swim suits first though." we do that and then meet the Doctor in the pool room just where I though he would be "hey dad. Mind if we join you?"

"sure. You guys had a good talk?"

"Yep!" I get in the line of the pool sight. Then I step back and start running towards the pool side "Geronimo!!!"

Clara laughs and follows me. I'm In the water laughing having fun, I swim close to the Doctor and put my hands on his shoulder, he is wearing a swimsuit that looks like a tux. "Ello dad." I splash a big wave over his head. He splashes back with a less impressive wave. Clara dives underwater and pops up a few minutes later. "Oh yes! Going underwater rocks! Come on dad." we all dive under the water. I'm wearing a pair of gray goggles, that protect my eyes from the water. We all do a high five underwater. Clara smiles "this is so fun!" "Yeah. I love swiming and I love being with my dad and my best friend." smiles, then I think for a moment and remember my home oh no. I forgot my home and who knows how long we have been gone. parents are probably worried. Oh what am I going to tell them... oh wait... We are in a time machine. We could come back the day we left. Oh that's awesome swimming in a time machine!" I smile again.

Clara replies "I never thought of It like that!" "Yeah. I've been to many pools but this one is the coolest!" "Yeah and it's not even cold."

"Yeah!" the rest of that evening was spent having fun and catching up on things with the Doctor, me and him were in the library he was showing me/telling me more about my past and about galifrey "so one sun rose in the east and the other in the south. Hmm that's just as I had imagined them to do." I say looking down at the picture of the two suns of gallifrey. Clara walks in with tea for all of us. "What are you guys reading?" The Doctor answers it's the geographics of galifrey." looking down at a book with a beautiful picture of galifrey with the red grass, silver trees and the two suns "beautiful." I say loving the artwork of it.

She hands me my tea looking at the artwork. "Wow..I wish I could go.." "Me too. But it's gone now. But yes it was beautiful. I used to lay under those silver trees, watching the suns come up. So beautiful."

The Doctor looks at me and smiles knowing that someone else shares his wonderful memories of galifrey "yeah you loved those trees."

Clara smiles hearing him talk about my childhood on gallifrey. "I bet it was wonderful. "