8-SMALL TALK

Grandpa: Yes you're like a grand-daughter to me. Oh!I just remember...Where do you live Avery?

Avery- I currently living in the BBA building with other trainers.

Grandpa: well, you can live with us.

Avery :is that okay??

Grandpa: Ofcourse !! There's an extra bed Kai's room.

Tyson : But Kai is a bit rude to new people so you can sleep in my room and I'll share with him.

Kai: NOOO!!
He shouted catching everyone's attention.
Kai: I m-mean, I'll manage with her. Not because I want to be her roommate or something but Tyson's snoring makes it impossible to sleep.

Tyson: Firstly, I don't snore!! And secondly, we didn't asked for an explanation .

Max : Me and Ray will take a leave now . Bye guys .( note- Ray is living at Max's so go with it.)

Kenny : I'll leave too.

As everyone left, Grandpa went out of the room and came back minutes later.
Grandpa: Avery, I already called Dickenson about your shift. Your luggage will be sent by the BBA tomorrow.  Sleep now kids.

Avery- Thanks Grandpa. Let me help you clean.  Here...
The boys went to their room while she did the dishes.  Then Grandpa told her the way to her room.

*Knock Knock *
Kai: Come in
There he was. Lying on the bed with eyes closed while listening to music, SHIRTLESS!!! But did that affect her ?

Avery: Kai, can you give me something to change into? I don't have any spare clothes right now.

He opened his eyes to finally notice the person in front of him.

Kai : Avery!...what do you want?
Avery: I just asked for some spare clothes to change...duh

Kai silently went to his cupboard and handed her an oversized black t-shirt and black shorts. She only took the t-shirt.
Avery: Thanks ...and Kai?
He raised an eyebrow giving a questioning look.

Avery: would you mind putting on a shirt too?
With that , she went inside the bathroom to change and she heard a "SHIT!!" from the other side .

As she came out, Kai blushed madly.
He mentally sighed that the room was dark so she couldn't see his tomato-red face.

TIME SKIP~MIDNIGHT...

KAI'S POV.

I was staring at her sleeping form that      looked so beautiful in the moonlight coming form the window.  I wasn't able to sleep, just couldn't believe she really is in front of me. Lying so peacefully.
' I wish you could remember me...'
" Kai..."
She's awake?
She sat up straight on the bed as i did the same.
" Mr Dickensan told me that you were a student at Abbey too. So do you perhaps...know me?"
Ofcourse i do!
"Kind of. You were famous there."
" And personally?"
You were my best friend!
" Not much. You were my friends' sister and an A-level blader there. The best."
" i had a brother? Boris said i was an orphan and had no one in my life."
" He probably lied because you do have a twin brother and his name is Tala."
" hmm...sounds familiar.  Even your name is."
We were so close Avery.
" Tomorrow's Saturday so do you wanna meet him? He's at the hospital. "
" Hospital? What- wait, now i know . He's from Blitzkrieg Boys.  Didn't knew that red-head was my brother. "
I chuckled at her statement.
" so, wanna come?"
" sure"
With that, we both went to sleep...

《《《《《《《《《》《》》》》》》》》》》》

Hey there ... if anyone is still reading this story then plese comment if you liked this part. Also if you can suggest me any ideas about a new story after i finish this one. Please...I'm thinking of a BTS fanfic.