11- AS L💜VE ITSELF...

After their practice, they went home.
Hilary came to Tyson's house for their assignment. After sometime, the 4 settled around the table.

     Hilary: So...lets first start with individual opinions. Tyson...??
     Tyson: this is ridiculous!i wanted some action or adventures like RAMBO!!
     Hilary: T.Y.S.O.N.!!
     Tyson: fine... I think love is stupid. I mean, they should have thought about the consequences.  If they hadn't fallen in love in the first place, they would not have died and we didn't have to do this stupid assignment.
       Hilary: as expected...Anyways, Avery, your turn.
        Avery : Umm...for me ,love...isn't a feeling as most people define it as . Its a way of living. To choose to love is like changing the way you live and the perspective of seeing things. It...

         Kai: ...it shows you the true meaning of life. Life has its ups and downs, and between them is a bridge that balances both. Its love. People say...

          Avery : ...that love makes us weak. Its just that they haven't seen real love in their life. Love gives us strength and determination.  Its gives us a reason to live and protect the ones we love, going beyond the limits. Romeo and Juliet...

.         Kai: ...both fell in love, unconditional and undeniable love. Their end was death. People blamed love but their love was innocent.  The one to blame was the society who couldn't understand their love, that love was what kept them alive and it was love that kept them together even after death. It was love...

           Avery: ...that made them immortal and a symbol of love itself.  They are still remembered by the world , not for their death, but for their love. Love is a saviour not a murderer.

          Kai: its as soft as feather...as fierce as fire.
           Avery: its as elegant as water...as calm as ice.
           Kai: its as pure as a raindrop.
          Avery: as passionate as a storm. Love is lovely...
Kai and Avery: ...as love itself.
            Both said together, their eyes locked and a smile evident on their face.
The silence was finally interrupted...

Hilary: you two in love or something??
Kai and Avery: N-NO!!

  " That was some deep stuff dude !!"
Tyson: huh...Max Ray and Kenny?? How long have you been here??
Max: Since Kai and Avery were talking about😍LOVE!!
Ray: that means for pretty long.

Averys' pov//

We were all normally talking and laughing together.  It felt different. Something i neverexperienced before...
Is this what people call...family??

And then, my head started spinning and everything went black...

----------------------------------------

Want more...??
No way bish I'm tired...