15: BANGTAN SONYEONDAN IBNIDA

The city was beautiful. But there were these 7 particular faces on every board, shop, screen even at the airport exit gate...

Tyson: Whats with these boys?? They seem to be popular...
Hilary: stupid Tyson itsBTS!!!😍
Max: What's so special about them anyway?
Hilary: They're kpop idols!! I don't know Korean but i still fangirl them so hard!!
Ray: girls...
Hilary: what'd you say??😒
Ray: n-nothing...
Kenny: I like blackpink though...
Tyson: aren't they Chinese??
Hilary: are you kidding??

Meanwhile, Kai and Avery seemed much calmed while on their way to the hotel...
         As they reached there, they were given a warm welcome by the hotel attendants.

Staff: Anneyeong-haseyo!!( hello!!) Welcome to Seoul Hotel...here are your room keys. Our bellboy will take your luggage and show you your rooms...

They reached outside their rooms as they followed the bellboy.

Tyson : so...how to choose roommates?
Kenny: i guess Max and Ray and Me , Kaiand Hilary,Tyson and Avery-
Kai: Wait...let the girls be together for less akwardness.
Kenny : Good advice so...Avery and Hilary, Max, me and Ray, Kai and Tyson...final??
All nodded.

Time skip...

At evening, A party was held as a welcome to all the teams gathered there for the championships.
The blade breakers met their old friends like White Tigers, PPB All Stars, Blitzkrieg Boys , Bey Btallian ( Barthes Btallian) , The Majestics and some amateurs... while the girls , Hilary and Avery were still getting ready.

The door opened and the two girls entered the hall with all eyes on her. Certain two boys felt their heart beating like crazy or most of the boys in there felt the same.

Hilary had a sky-blue knee-length off- shoulder dress with blue heels and shimmery make-up.
On the other hand, Avery carried a sleeveless black glittery mermaid gown with black Barbie heels. She had her hair falling down her shoulders in soft curls with merely any make up at all. Her natural beauty was enough breathtaking and all the boys drooled over the sight.

Host: Hellooooo Bladerssss!!!! Thank you for joining us here tonight. As a gesture for the starting of the championships, we have with us the top boy band in South Korea...the 7 sensational worldwide heart throbs...Its BTS!!!!!

There on stage entered 7 boys and cheerings and shoutouts could be heard....

Hilary: OMG!! THEY'RE EVEN CUTER IN REALITY!!

BTS: Anneyeong-haseyo Bangtan Sonyeondan imnida.
They bowed. Then the performed a song titled "Blood Sweat&Tears"
The crowd went crazy as they finished.

After the performance , they joined the party interacting with all the bladers. Then they walked to Blade Breakers.

Namjoon: Hello...I'm Namjoon and I'm the leader of Bts.This is Jin, Yoongi,  Hosoek , Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook.
All bowed.

Kai: I'm Kai and this is my team Blade Breakers...Tyson, Max , Ray, Kenny and Avery and Hilary.
All greeted...but none replied except Namjoon.
Namjoon: Sorry these guys aren't  good at English.
Avery: Gwaenchanh-a... ( its fine...)
Everyone looked at Avery wide-eyed.
Namjoon: hangug-eo hal jul al-a? ( you speak korean?)
Avery: Ne. (Yes.)
Jimin: Daebak!! ( Awesome!)
Jungkook: Mannaseo bangabseubnia. Jeon Jungkook ibnida. ( nice to meet you . Im Jeon Jungkook. )
Avery: Mannaseo bangawoyo. Avery-ah ibnida.(nice to meet you too. I'm Avery. )
Namjoon: Bye guys. We gotta leave...

All bid goodbyes.

"Avery!!!! Is that you??!!"

--------------------------------------

Hello readers... i really appreciate that you spend a part of your time reading my work.
And to all the ghost readers...atleast drop a vote...

{  Can you guess who called out to Avery??  }