13- VALENTINE ...

I know Valentine's gone but i wanted to do it okay....

___________________________________

   "I don't understand why we have to go to school. We are leaving for the tournament tomorrow anyway!!"

" Thats why Tyson. I want you kids to attend school as much as possible.  Now stop whining and get ready. Avery and Kai left already. "

..................

"AND I'M SAFE!!!"
"How surprising. You actually are safe..." Hilary giggled.

" Huh?? Whats with you today ? "
"Nothing " she smiled." Just sit on your seat."
He confusingly went to sit beside Kai.

Tyson: Hey Kai ...
Kai: ??
Tyson: Did something happen to Miss.Perfect today??
Kai shrugged.
Kai: She just gave me a chocolate bar and I took it. She's been acting strange since then.
Tyson froze...putting his hand inside his bag...clenching the rose inside, which was supposed to be given to a particular brown-haired girl.( A/n.Tyhil shippers...where are you??)

Tyson: Oh...i see.
He flashed a small smile.
Kai: Tyson, are you oka-
The door opened...revealing Avery with a bunch of roses , cards and chocolates, looking obviously annoyed.
She sat beside Kai and sighed...

Kai: I thought you were at the washroom. You skipped and went shopping??

Avery: Its from the boys from our class and some other school students who sent it here...kids these days i tell you.

Kai: whats all this fuss actually about?
He asked confused.
Both looked back at him dumbfounded

Avery: Its Valentine's...duh...( I'm the baaaaaad guyyyyyu...duh... OK BACK TO THE STORY...)

Kai: oh...so...these are Valentine's proposals??
He asked...jealousy FINALLY striking him.

Avery : yeah...who cares . I hate Valentine's. Here Tyson...you can have the chocolates and...
She leaned closer to his ears.
" don't worry okay...she'll surely realise your love one day" she smiled.

Tyson's eyes widened with a face flushed red. But then he smiled shyly and nodded.

Kai left confused and jealous...
( poor kaiiiii...)

The classes started and blah blah blah...
*Recess*
Kai, Tyson Avery and Hilary were having lunch together coz Tyson invited Avery and Kai had to keep an eye on them, scaring every boy away who tried giving gifts to avery or proposing.

A bunch of girls ran towards Kai ...screaming and shouting his name.

Kai, please be my Valentine!!!!!

I love you !!!

Accept my gift!!

Be my boy friend!!

Hilary and Avery glaring and sending daggers to the girls until they got scared and quickly ran away...

Hilary and Avery : thinking YES!!!

---------------------

Thats it....
Its funny updating a Valentine chap. On anti_ Valentine's week but...whatever...🤣

BYE AND TAKE CARE...!!💜💜