Chapter 2: On The Road Again

Chapter 2 ~ On The Road Again!

~ I woke up in my little room I walked out an noticed that the bus was too quite (>.>) (<.<) I walked to the front of the bus to greet the bus driver larry! He was a really cool guy

Larry: hey Kamora kamora! See your up (*eats a Cereal bar*)

Me: yea (*rubs eyes*) where is everyone it's usually not this quite!

Larry: ohh there jus out! Your mothers other people are about to load the bus for travel!

Me: ohh ok! (*i turn and walk away*) I wasn't invited to the party (*i mumble*)

Larry: lol!! (*he laughs*)

Me: (*i walk into the kitchen an pull out some honey cone cereal. I fill my bowl to the Max and go to the back of the bus an lay on a bench! I flick open a laptop an look on the new star news, I looked out The window an see that we were parked behind this big building that's when laughers filled the bus! I go on eating like nothin happen*)

Voice: this is nice

Mom: thank you! Well get comfortable sorry for the little bunks people! The couch and the back space is free! All we ask is keep it clean (*more laugher filled the bus*)

Kamora should be in here some where

Me: (*i get up an walk into the kitchen*) hey everybody

People: kamora!!

Mom: there you are sweetie! The Crew is here we should be getting ready To head to new York today!

Me: great!

Lady: kamora that hair honey!! (*strokes my hair*) your hair has grown so much

Me: I know thanks :)

Mom: ohh you keep on complimenting her hair cuz your gonna be the one doing it ! Lol

~ night time had arrived and we was on the road again! All the guys filled the living room watching the football game! The ladies filled the chill room talking about what every an me and pudding was laying on my bed watching tv!

Me: (*flick flick I stopped at a channel with a little teen boy doing an interview I turned it quick and rolled my eyes! Pudding whinnied and looked at me*) I know I know! Such!

Voice: kamora!!!

me: yess (*i got up an went to the chill room with the ladies*)

Mom: we jus wanted to know what did you wanna do for the show tomorrow? I mean I don't want you by your self....

Me: no mom I wanna be there to watch you when you go on! I'll jus walk around or what ever!

Mom: you sure? It's gonna be a crazy night!

Me: yea mom it's fine! An besides I have to (write) songs! Watching you would bring me some inspiration

Mom: :) ok then

Me: (*i went back to my room to see pudding sleeping all in my bed, I pushed him over an laid down next to him! The tv light flicked along the window! I blinked once then twice and then next thing you know I was fast alseep