Chapter 5 ~ Cali Girl

- I opened the door to the bus an saw everyone drinking and cheering for my mothers great show

Mom: oh there you are! Thanks for walking the dog (*she let him off his lease*)

Me: yes how did it go

Mom: it was great! We're headed to Cali tomorrow :)

Me: can't wait! (*i went in my room an blocked myself from all the noise, I laid in my bed the dog seemed to want to jus want to escape with me because he buried his head in my back, I turn to my side and closed my eyes*)

.........

- I'm jus done with you, done with us I'm gone! (*gone echoed*)

Me: (*i sat up in my bed! The light was Beaming deeply in my room*) ughhhh (*i put a pillow on my face an laid back down for another good 30 minuets, I finally gotten up when I found out i couldn't sleep no more*)

~ I was gonna try to make this a great day! I picked out my outfit I was gonna wear ---> http://www.polyvore.com/12/set?id=44208887#stream_box today! I walk out the room and greeted Larry!

Me: morning larry

Larry: morning dear!

Me: (*i look out onto the high way*)

How far we got left?

Larry: jus a few miles and we are in cali!!

Me: now that's what I like to hear!

Larry: (*laugh to himself*)

Me: (*i went to the kitchen an began making breakfast for everyone, i could tell it was a long night because everyone was still knocked out an it was 10 in the morning! .... Soon one of the guards got up an went into the kitchen*)

Guard: what? Does my eyes deceive me ? (*he said all play like*)

Me: oh what ever( *i punch him*)

Guard: I didn't know you cook little one? (*he started making his coffee*)

Me: yes well you know

Guard: (*he takes a bacon*) humm good! You know if you keep cookin like this I might have to move you out here in cali lol (*He fixed a plate an went to The front to talk to larry*)

(*i fixed my plate and went back in my room to work on that song, I took out my book and stared at the one sentence*)

Me: I know where I went when I! (*i thought an thought but I couldn't think of nothin else to write I sighed an put the book back in its place I was in Cali I wasn't gonna let this day spoil*)

Mom: let's go people where in Cali!!!! (*she hopped off the bus I followed*)

Me: wow it's a really nice day

Mom: yea you wanna go shoping?

Me: :) yes

Mom: let's go (*she grabbed my hand and we took off down the streets of California , we stopped at many shoe store for my mom of course and I bought a lot of new pretty out fits*)

~ when we arrived back on the bus my mom had to get ready for The performance tonight! We all got on the bus and took off to the concert

. .........

Mom: ok I need one of the guards to escort kamora in

Guard: (*from this morning*) I got it (*he flung me on his back my head almost touched the ceilling of the bus*)