Angel

Elliott kept a watchful gaze on Joey the next few times she visited he didn't know what to do how do you tell someone they are pregnant when they don't even know they're and it won't be long before she figures it out herself a month tops but until then he could watch her affectionately as she lay snuggled up against him watching the sky she seemed quite pleased he wanted to tell her so desperately tell her that he would protect her and her unborn child.

But despite everything her laying against him watching the clouds go by was the closest thing to heaven he'll possibly ever see.

Joey was quite frisky whether it was due to her condition that she hasn't recognized he didn't know though if she wanted to be held be touched he certainly would give this angel anything she desired.

Watching her chest move with each exhaled breath was something he could do forever in his mind, if he had to worship something it would be her his mind once again went to the baby that is just as much his as it is Xipes with that being known what would happen to her during this pregnancy would it kill her?

Elliot's heart raced at this thought  " I won't let her die for me." Elliott's thoughts were frantic but he vowed to keep Joey and to keep his new family safe.

" Joey. " Elliot said as she looked up she grabbed his tie and pulled him into a kiss a deep kiss her tongue exploring his mouth he sighed crawling on top of the young woman she whimpered as he pinned her arms above her head before resuming the act kissing her deeply and roughly biting her lip softly showing a hint of pinhead like behavior but nothing alarming he felt her trying to rub herself against him searching for friction she was so aroused so submissive a glint of his darkside showed wondering how submissive he could make her beneath him.

Joey's eyes fluttered shut as her head tilted back giving him time to mark her neck sucking lovely beautiful bruises into her neck.

" Please, Elliot. " Joey begged him and he has to admit that it drove him wild.

He didn't need to hear the command  afterall he was a soldier once he was inside her then her hands wandered his back leaving scratches with every gasp that escaped her lips making it hard to remember that they were outside and a hint of anger that Xipe could be watching Joey in her most intimate moment.

" Elliot, I love you. " Joey gasped she gripped his shoulders as her chest was heaving.

" I love you as well. " Elliot breathed as she snuggled against him.

The next few visits Elliot was on edge for her announcing her pregnancy or perhaps she would never want to see him again.

But one evening she showed up tears were running down her face as he approached her stroking her face.

" Joey, whatever is the matter?" Elliot asked showing the defined literal but not psychical age gap between them.

" I... I'm..  " Joey whimpered handing something over to him a piece of plastic.

" Elliot.." Joey muttered, " I'm pregnant and your the only one so..." Joey sighed " So it's yours, I'm carrying your baby. " Joey finished finding some composure.

" It'll be okay, I'm not angry I could never be mad at you. " Elliot finished cupping her face in his hands, giving her a soft kiss.

Joey buried her face in his chest, and he rubbed circles into her back trying to comfort her.