Shopping for a Hell Priest

Joey never did manage to get what Elliot had dreamed about out of him as they were browsing the clothing department and Elliot pretty much just followed her lead.

" What's your size?" Joey asked expecting a reasonable answer.

" I wasn't alive for nearly a hundred years until yesterday I presume I haven't gained or lost any weight in a day. " Elliot responded as he sat on a bench by the shirts.

" What about Xipe?" She asked legitimately and she got a confused look from Elliot but she continued "What does he like to wear you are sort of sharing a body after all." Joey finished as she looked at the prices on the men's shirts.

" Black," Elliot answered as she turned to look at him.

" So.. Like the dress that sort of thing?" She asked placing a blue flannel in the cart.

" It...it wasn't a dress," Elliot uttered out as Joey looked up to chuckle at his embarrassment.

" Oh, then what was it?" Joey teased as she pushed the cart around to the other side of the aisle.

Elliot frustrated followed her "It was ceremonial attire!" Elliot shouted and Joey smiled and concluded with "So.. like battle armor then?" She smirked and noticed his scowl.

"Sweetheart, relax I am sure you'll have plenty of time to get me back for my teasing. " Joey said a smile on her face as she picked a button-up shirt out placing it up against him.

" Go try that on the captain. " Joey said with a loving but joking smile.

" Yes, Sir." He replied getting a slap on the shoulder from her as he walked away.

• a few hours later

They were home with what seemed to be a sufficient amount of clothing.

Joey made room in the closet for Elliot's clothing as she sighed yawning and sat up.

" Hey, I'm kind of cold would you like to take a shower with me?" Joey asked practically chirping it as she jumped up.

Elliot's mind was confused for a second woman and men taking showers together this puzzled him it was something he was unaccustomed to it was immodest but he thought of all the other immodest things he had down with Joey.

" Yeah," Elliot answered in a sort of lower voice than earlier in the day but Joey smiled as she walked into the bathroom flipping the light on then going back into their room picking herself out a lacy red nightgown for bed and pulling him out a shirt and sweats and, plain boxers.

" Is this alright? " She asked showing him what she picked out for him.

Elliot nodded and Joey started to undress halfway to the bathroom leaving articles of clothing outside and inside the bathroom while Elliot oddly only got undressed after the door was shut.

Joey sat on the side of the tub has turned the water on was testing it before she herself stepped in and she sighed Elliot followed her he however yelped.  " That's bloody cold! " Elliot shrieked as Joey laughed at his apparent weakness to the cold water.

" The lord of darkness is startled by cold water? " Joey asked half serious half kidding.

Elliot gave a bothered expression but she pushed him further under the showerhead.

" Have you ever washed your hair in your life?" Joey asked running her fingers through his short brown hair.

" Sort of, men in my day didn't really bother with that sort of thing especially during the war in the trenches."  Elliot murmured.

" I want to wash your hair." Joey said playfully.

" Alright." Elliot seemed to agree.

"You'll smell like flowers though. " Joey added before going for the shampoo she considered that he had probably been covered in the scent of blood before so flowers shouldn't be so bad but she squirted some into get palm before using it to massage his scalp he didn't seem to mind as she did so.

They stayed quiet for a little while as they laid on the couch downstairs wet in fresh clothes and watching The Exorcist which Elliot or at least Xipe within him found amusing when the young girl did a head spin.

Joey noticed that Elliot was falling asleep but she snuggled against him he sleepily wrapped and arm around her frame and pulled her close.